REQ: Ohmes/Dagi-Raht Khajiit Replacers or Follower

Eu4orick

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me or mod if it's simple enough a female khajiit replacer or just a standalone follower (Something like this)

ray8kl.jpg2CGynl.jpg

. My knowledge of modding is vague at best so I'm usually stuck with trying to swap textures and meshes around which hasn't been 100% successful yet.

My own attempt was to mix these textures: http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/

Ohmes-Raht Pack v0.3

With this old mods meshes & adjustments: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18418/?

I tryed my best to replace the body with UNPB, also picked this because of the ears which add to looks.

It all sort of works but the character has very reduced height from first tests and uses the same face throughout all npc's  :-/. I know nothing about CK and stuff.

So could anyone help me out here please? I either need a better replacer or a good follower or help on how to change or make one or if mods like this already exist that are not on nexus perhaps that would be sweet!

• 4 months later...

You can actually find this exact character as a fully prepared standalone follower right here.

What mods do you need in order for this follower to work, and where can i find this follower?

I took a look at this. The readme lists her as being in Quicksilver Mine (Dawnstar). As to requirements, the author sidestepped needing anything extra by creating a one-off race entry just for her, so there's no tail, and the ears are clip-ons. Also, she has her own independent bodyshape, though that's easy to replace with copy/pasting the NIF files. Finally, there's no voicetype defined, so she's going to be rather quiet.

If you want a follower with a tail, it'd be easier to create a new ESP with the original race mod as a master, then define the body texture in a separate folder from the rest of the race (or alternately, replace the texture wholesale and not worry about it).

Archived