I'm freezing!

Coen92

Probably not only me has an issue when Skyrim freezes, when entering Riverwood or other town/place with much textures, NPCs etc.

I am looking for good solution for this. I have found before this Plugin for SKSE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/? which solves the problem but it's making my game frequently and randomly CTD. On the mod page they say to change one thing in SafetyLoad.ini, which is making my game not to CTD but the freezing problem is back.

Has anybody the solution for the freezing problem? I have installed things like: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15123/? to improve my performance, but it didn't help in freezing problem.

I also have found this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/? but didn't test it yet. What do you think?

OK. This is my load order. I use BOSS of course, I have cleaned my Master Files according to Gopher's instructions. I DID NOT use the SaveCleaner becouse it made my gameplay wierdly crashing.

I use high resolution textures as well as Static Mesh Improvement. I do not use ENB becouse my notebook is not to strong to use ENB or FXAA. I use COT with Realistic Lightning Overhaul and Ultimate Lightning Overhaul.

And of course I use highly scripted mod like SexLab ;)

My load order:

Boss is good but it's not 100% fail proof It will move the ones that it has on it's list any that it doesn't know about will get throw wherever it wants to throw them those ones have to be manually placed in the load order by mod authors say or if there are no orders placed wherever. TES5Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? download install it run it and it will stop every time there is a error fix the error close TES5Edit and repeat till it loads everything up with out a error. Climates Of Tamriel is a high usuage mod it adds a shit ton of things to the game some of the sexlab mods might be script heavy but not sexlab framework that is just the framework and it does nothing by itself and is there so other mods can use sex related stuff without having to put that stuff into their mods.

Not sure if Lanterns Of Skyrim or Realistic Lighting Overhaul. I'm surprised with the amount of mods that you have installed that the notebook can even play it. It could also be that you just have too much shit installed for your notebook to handle and could be the reasons for the lag/freezes.

It's not about notebook. It can handle it I am pretty sure, becouse everything is working on amount of 25-40 FPS... just those freezing from time to time. It is really annoying. I had more mods before, but I always try to experiment which ones are really needed for my gameplay.

Can you tell me how to fix errors in TES5EDIT?

I get just those errors:

[02:51] Background Loader: [Aeri.esp] Building reference info.
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FULL
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VTCK
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord RNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord COCT
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNTO
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNTO
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord AIDT
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PKID
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PKID
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PCUS 53554350
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord HCLF
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FTST
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DOFT
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CRIF
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAM9
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAMA
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord QNAM
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINI
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINC 434E4954
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINV 564E4954
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TIAS 53414954
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINI
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINC 434E4954
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINV 564E4954
[02:51] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TIAS 53414954
[02:51] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Aeri [NPC_:0001360B]

[02:53] Background Loader: [sonya.esp] Building reference info.
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FULL
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SHRT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VTCK
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord RNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SPCT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SPLO
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SPLO
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PRKZ
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PRKR
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PRKR
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord AIDT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord HCLF
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FTST
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord ZNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DOFT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAM9
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAMA
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord QNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINI
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINC 434E4954
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINV 564E4954
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TIAS 53414954
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINI
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINC 434E4954
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TINV 564E4954
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord TIAS 53414954
[02:53] Background Loader: Errors were found in: sne16842752 [NPC_:D6010000]

[02:53] Background Loader: [soriana.esp] Building reference info.
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FULL
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord VTCK
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord RNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord SPCT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord COCT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNTO
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord AIDT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PKID
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord HCLF
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FTST
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord ZNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord DOFT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CRIF
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAM9
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord NAMA
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord QNAM
[02:53] Background Loader: Errors were found in: sneSoriana [NPC_:D7010001]

[02:53] Background Loader: [sylgja.esp] Building reference info.
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord COCT
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CNTO
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PKID
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PCUS 53554350
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord CRIF
[02:53] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Sylgja [NPC_:000C3A3F]
[02:53] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID OBND ACBS RNAM AIDT CNAM DATA NAM5 NAM6 NAM7 NAM8 FULL SNAM SNAM SNAM SNAM VTCK RNAM COCT CNTO CNTO CNTO AIDT PKID PKID PKID PKID PKID PKID CNAM DNAM PCUS PNAM PNAM PNAM PNAM HCLF FTST ZNAM DOFT CRIF NAM9 NAMA QNAM TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS
[02:53] Background Loader: [sylvia.esp] Building reference info.
[02:53] Background Loader: Errors were found in: sneSylvia [NPC_:D9010000]
[02:53] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD OBND ACBS DATA NAM5 NAM6 NAM7 NAM8 FULL SNAM SNAM VTCK RNAM SPCT SPLO SPLO SPLO COCT CNTO CNTO CNTO AIDT PKID CNAM DNAM PNAM PNAM PNAM PNAM HCLF FTST ZNAM DOFT CRIF NAM9 NAMA QNAM TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS TINI TINC TINV TIAS
[02:53] Background Loader: [Ysolda.esp] Building reference info.
[02:53] Background Loader: Error: record NPC_ contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord PCUS 53554350
[02:53] Background Loader: Errors were found in: Ysolda [NPC_:00013BAB]

But I dont think that is the couse of my trouble. Those mods only change the NPC apperance in game.

Not sure on the Background Loader: Errors it could be caused by NPC_Overhaul_1_3_.esp or something has done something to your follower mods Aeri.esp=1 Soriana.esp=1 Sylgja.esp=1 Sylvia.esp=1 Ysolda.esp=1 there is also one more but the name is numbers and no clue which one it is. Re installing them might fix it. The ones I know how to fix with TES5EDIT are the ones that make it stop loading and say this mod needs this mod above it to function. Those ones you just need to move the mod that it says so that it's above the one that needs it and then run it again. 

Archived