More movement animations!

I don't really consider this an issue, therefore I will treat it as a general discussion thread.

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some replacements for the vanilla running/walking/combat animations, as it stand the vanilla ones are beyond terrible, as a matter of fact they are some of the worst I have seen. I really hate them, and I know there are tons of very talented modders who make high quality mods for this game, yet I can't seem to find any replacement animations! 

I was wondering if any of you have links to some I could use, I was hopping that maybe there are alot floating around, it's just that they are hard to find.

And well, maybe we can turn this topic into a discussion that might encourage more modders to make an effort in adding new animations!

By the way, I have been looking at some SexOut stuff, and boy am I excited to use it, there are alot of really good modders that work on Fallout only stuff. 

Thanks ahead of time for any resources/help!

(I am referencing Fallout: New Vegas, but Fallout 3 is encouraged aswell)

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some replacements for the vanilla running/walking/combat animations, as it stand the vanilla ones are beyond terrible, as a matter of fact they are some of the worst I have seen. I really hate them, and I know there are tons of very talented modders who make high quality mods for this game, yet I can't seem to find any replacement animations! 

Actually I've seen much worse animations, Pong, Minecraft, Fallout 1 & 2 come to mind :)

There's a mod on Nexus that replaces the idles and probably some others too.

Guest endgameaddiction

I personally never liked the run animation in FNV. I ported the FO3 run animation the day I started playing FNV. And I took the jump and swim animations from FNV and ported those over to FO3.

The only downside I had with that was losing certain breast bounce animations.

Actually I've seen much worse animations, Pong, Minecraft, Fallout 1 & 2 come to mind :)

There's a mod on Nexus that replaces the idles and probably some others too.

Haha Minecraft was pretty bad too.

But I somewhat exclude those other games due to their release dates. Fallout was developed not to long ago, therefore I believe they have no excuse for the poor animation work in regard to everything. I don't mean to bash on the animators, but there are games 10 years old which have higher quality animation work. Look at Oblivion, its older, yet the animations are far superior. 

I got the idle mod and I love it, now if I can just find some re-placers...   ;)

Archived