Vanilla armor with NPC Belly node scaling

View File

I converted all vanilla, dawnguard and dragonborn armor to use PSB body. Some very unique outfits may be missing like Cicero and few others that I don't expect to find on NPCs. These outfits are to be used with pregnancy mods that use node scaling otherwise they don't do anything.

I did this for myself and just sharing in case anyone else wants to try. These are badly made and if you look around I am crying everywhere that I don't know how to use outfit studio so use at your own risk or until you find better ones :D There may also be clipping issues.

If you get black spots on the armor or clothes you created and you probably will, then install nifskope. Open armor or clothing and select mesh then right click and Mesh->Face normals.

You must use bigbelly 50 on both low and high weight otherwise belly will not look right when pregnant!!!

PSB Body must be installed correctly in order to use these outfits.

I hope these are the right files I uploaded :-/ It took forever to upload

How to use:

Extract to where you installed outfit studio.

Open bodyslide.

Select the slider preset you want to build with

Make sure bigbelly is 50 on both low and high weight

Now where it says "Outfit filter" enter "con_"

Then choose batch build

Only ones that should be listed there are ones that start with "con_"

Build all

(Optional)

If you get black spots on the outfits then use nifskope to fix normals.

If you get misalignment or weird seams on feet then I don't know what to do I get them to and don't know how to fix.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/29/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    PSB, Bodyslide 2, Pregnancy mod with node scaling
  • Special Edition Compatible

[...] Not sure why you would want to build on a different body reference anyway, you can create any body with slider presets. :s

You're talking about the easy way, using the unp preset? That's a cbbe shape and doesn't even look similar. Also the textures won't work correctly.

Ok, it looks like it's only the wench outfit that was making the invisible body. The hide armor looks great. I did notice a bit of tearing on the barkeep clothes on the belly. I double checked to make sure the high/low weights were both 50.

I love the mod, btw. Thanks so much for making it.

[...] Not sure why you would want to build on a different body reference anyway, you can create any body with slider presets. :s

You're talking about the easy way, using the unp preset? That's a cbbe shape and doesn't even look similar. Also the textures won't work correctly.

When the shape is the same, you can't really tell the difference. The very 'visible' difference is made by the normal maps, in that case it's true that textures made for unp wont fit correctly with cbbe ones and vice versa. However take into considerations two things: first is that original cbbe and unp textures suck hard and the best texture mods out there are made in both cbbe and unp versions (the only exception so far I think its 'real girl' textures, but since its an abandoned mod I dont think we'll never see it), and second, this is vanilla clothes, so the conficting areas in incorrect skin textures (mostly nipples and hips) won't have any effect in this mod...

@ Lother,

I'm using Real Girls textures :/

You're right with "vanilla clothes & no much conflicting areas".

Well, while being nude you can see the difference immediately:

Here are two screenshots from Maevan2's Mature Skin textures.

unp: http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32986-3-1362834247.jpg

cbbe: http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32986-2-1363213144.jpg

CBBE got the 2 things I don't like: Nipples and belly button.

Anyway, thank you, you've brought me to think about the situation more clearly:

If I'm right (can anyone confirm that?), I can use those armors without changing the body to cbbe.

The "Make sure bigbelly is 50 on both low and high weight" did confuse me.

I found out reason why wench is invisible it's because of outfit studio saving bug again. If I saved into con_wench it's broken if I saved a new file con_wench2 all is ok.

Also I think something is very wrong with batch build. If I batch build then all armors have completely wrong alignment. If I build one at a time all armors are fixed.

I hate this program I wish it was never released I could just be playing skyrim now without worries instead of messing with bugs and wrong alignment and every problem that could ever exist and not exist. :P

On the other hand the only pregnant armor would be Osare's Gothic Lolita (which is fine, but only one armor) or based on CT's skins (which I find jarring and ridiculous) or the manga body (just as bad).

It's the paradox of modding.  When you're modding, you're not playing.

@ Lother,

I'm using Real Girls textures :/

You're right with "vanilla clothes & no much conflicting areas".

Well, while being nude you can see the difference immediately:

Here are two screenshots from Maevan2's Mature Skin textures.

unp: http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32986-3-1362834247.jpg

cbbe: http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32986-2-1363213144.jpg

CBBE got the 2 things I don't like: Nipples and belly button.

Anyway, thank you, you've brought me to think about the situation more clearly:

If I'm right (can anyone confirm that?), I can use those armors without changing the body to cbbe.

The "Make sure bigbelly is 50 on both low and high weight" did confuse me.

-You can use (confirming) this mod without changing your nude replace mesh (which is a different mesh), they will only share the skin texture and I'm quite certain that there's no vanilla armor that shows nipples or hips (well not quite 100% sure about hips, I would say there's no visible hips in vanilla armors at all). However you wont see your character pregnant when naked unless you use a version of unp with belly node for the nude mesh...

-The two screenshots showns difference mainly in the textures (although the shapes are completely different aswell, check the bewbs and the arms). The belly button in the cbbe version of the texture is simply smaller, and the nipples are really poorly done, Id say that the autor did the texture for unp and then didnt take a lot of care making the cbbe version, or they did it just different to their own tastes... (although I presonally prefer the smaller belly button but yeah the nipples are awful)

-'bigbelly' is one of the sliders to customize the shape of the belly in bodyslide, it changes the size of the belly in certain area and setting it to 50% when creating the meshes of this mod its something recommended for the original autor of the pregnancy scaling body to make the pregnancy effect better to his own tastes, and since this conversion uses that body as reference its adviced to at least take it into consideration (however its mostly a mater of taste since 'pregnancybelly' slider will scale independently but since its indirectly affected by 'bigbelly' the result can be different depending on the last).

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome mod but i get some errors. With leather armor my characters limbs go invisable. I can still see the hands and feet just no legs or arms.

The bracers/gloves/gauntlets aren't aligned.

I also fixed all of the .nifs to remove the black spots if you want me to upload them somwhere

• 3 months later...

Tera cbbe, not the one shattered, i made conversion of all.the Tera unp to cbbe but boots and globes aren't finished so they look out of place in some cases u can fin it in adult section of Loverslab so therea is another xolection of vanilla armor and clothes, here too

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...