Skyrim Running too fast

Eu4orick

Hey all,

I cannot for the life of me figure out what's changed since I last loaded up Skyrim, bound to be something script based I suppose but I'll need further help with that as I continue. For the moment my Skyrim game seems to be set above normal animation rate, usually that would be configured with sgtm command in the console above the value of 1.00. But for some reason my game is affected like I have that set to 2.00+ so everything is sped up. To run normalish at the moment without going through every silly mod again I would have to set sgtm to 0.50 around for normal gameplay. Any idea's please?

If I need to list anything let me know as I don't know how to list papryus-whatsitmecalled and other logs etc!

Thanks

I figured it out :P, silly me I knew I forgot that I added iFPSClamp=22 in Skyrim.ini. This was a week or so ago for testing, slipped my mind. Still not entirely sure what it does, something similar to a fps limiter/cap but slows or speeds the game in my case. I read that it can help with stuttering where the game engine or Skyrim in general is not fixable...

Thanks for the reponces

Archived