Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

...It's called Blood of the Divines...

:D  i hope you find it statisfactory

zap options included.

edit: forgot to mention, im using the 7b version. get it via console, search for 'divine'. also, there's another version with the suffix HS, but the texture is kinda broken. not sure if its intended or not.

edit2: IMPORTANT added fixed esp and missing shape data for zap options. sorry for the mess up on the zap options :( , zap options was added after i finish converting it to HDT and i didn't notice MO dropped the generated files into overwrite folder. everything should be working as intended now.

I know this post is a few pages back but I just needed to say a big thanks for the conversion. :)

Another one from Tera 1.91, the Eternal Warden armor.

25846-5-1403870371.jpg

I had a serious issue converting this one to CBBE HDT. The bouncing breasts refused to stay within the clothing no matter how many times I started over or how careful I was with the conversion. In the end, I had to forgo the HDT part and just make it a normal CBBE conversion without HDT breast, butt, or belly weights.

The good news is that the CBBE sliders worked out really well and actually took much less time to make. More good news is that if you add the weights yourself in outfit studio after you make the mesh with the sliders, there is no clipping issue at all, which is what I did and it worked out great. There are a few guides to do this if you are unaware and it takes less than three minutes once you are familiar with the process.

Enjoy.

Tera Eternal Warden.rar

For those of you that use SexLab Sex Slaves (which I recommend you try it), here's an HDT BodySlide of the CBBE, no-esp Labia Exciter that is part of the mod.

The waist chain, gems, gemrings, and piercings are all zapped. The only thing not zapped is the vertical chain. I tried about 4 different times and the damn thing is unzappable. But if you really don't want the vertical chain, deleting it in the outfit studio is easy enough.

Labia Exciter.rar

After some trial and error, I managed to fix the Labia Exciter bodyslide by zapping the down chain. Some of my personal zaps are in this one too, but there's nothing wrong with more zaps, amirite?

I also figured out how to add the HDT weights to the Eternal Warden armor. So that's updated too.

To make it up, here's two more CBBE HDT bodyslides from Tera 1.91, Eternal Magus:

25846-2-1403870444.jpg

And Keener Iron:

25846-4-1403870558.jpg

Labia Exciter.rar

Tera Eternal Warden.rar

Tera Eternal Magnus.rar

Tera Keener Iron.rar

I keep trying and I just get garbage :@

This has always looked like such a good tool and yet for me it has never ever worked. I have tried so many times to make these outfits fit my TopModel UUNP body and I end up even more frustrated each time. I have tried to follow all of the different tutorials and still no luck. I have offered to pay anyone willing to convert things for me and amazingly no one wants money. So I sit here staring at my Skyrim character with the same 6  bits of gear I could find scouring the internet over the years. I really think it may be time to give this up and move on to some other game.

I know someone is going to say you should just use a CBBE body and move on but is it wrong for me to like what I like ?

So anyway thanks for always being the best community I have found on the net :heart:

Maybe after my head clears I will feel different about this or maybe there is a friendly person who wants to help make a better modder out of me  :P 

Hey I can dream :shy:

Is there a CBBE conversion for this one? http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-512.html

seconded. looks great

Agreed. Love how it looks, hopefully there is one. 

Hip-huggers

This conversion still requires the original mod, which can be found via the link above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there. I've also included a new ESP for weight slider support and esp-texture swapping. I barely tested it at all, so let me know if there are any problems.

I have no plans for a UUNP conversion. But if someone was to try, I would recommend considering converting my conversion as opposed to the original to save yourself some leg-work.

Edit (July 17): Fixed first person arms when wearing the top.

Hip-huggers CBBE Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Is there a CBBE conversion for this one? http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-512.html

seconded. looks great

Hip-huggers

This conversion still requires the original mod, which can be found via the link above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there. I've also included a new ESP for weight slider support and esp-texture swapping. I barely tested it at all, so let me know if there are any problems.

I have no plans for a UUNP conversion. But if someone was to try, I would recommend considering converting my conversion as opposed to the original to save yourself some leg-work.

You are a hero! Thank you!

Hip-huggers

BAM . downloading it right away. will look great on my char. many thanks

seconded. looks great

Hip-huggers

It applies to both files? UNPB and 7BCH