SOS CTD

DarkRavage

Happened to me. I somehow screwed up and installed the mods in the wrong order and the skeleton was installed before and got overwritten. When I went back and reinstalled the skeleton it stopped the CTD.  ( I wasn't using the SOS futa mod however but another similar mod)

Verify that you aren't missing a master or a requirement. Then....Try a fresh install /overwrite of the skeleton and if that done solve the problem perhaps post the load order and papus files for the experts to help.That is about the limit of my tech abilities with Skyrim.

Best of luck

Normally the best bet is to install your skeleton as the very last install (whether XPMS or Skullyrant or whatever) unless otherwise required.  This way it overwrites any skeleton installed by other mods (Realistic Ragdoll installs it own skeleton, for instance).

Yes thank you for clarifying my mumblings... lol.   It was Realistic Ragdoll that had the skelly in it and I hadn't known and when I reinstalled it because of some strange issues with bodies floating and other things it would crash.

I did some experiment. Here is what happened. I set some of my custom armor to "revealing". Then I equip and unequip the armors. The game's script seems to overload itself and finally CTD. This is what I assume happens everytime I CTD. When there are too many npcs, it would crash. Not just human npc, animals too. The script would check every single NPC loaded in the game. Which bugs the shit out of me. I love this mod. But it had to go. Anyone else?

Try and re-install it. Since I've been using it since it got released, I had some troubles in the start but that was because I screwed up with the skeleton.

But now I got no problems with it. 

But you could try the light version and see if that helps.

you could also try to change the load order. Use boss to sort it out for you if you're not comfortable by doing it yourself.

But I'd recommend that you try and re-install it and install the skeleton for last so it overwrites everything.

Also check the nexus for skeleton / Schlong updates. 

I use both SOS and SOS futa. I experience a lot of CTD even though I have a compatible skeleton. I am wondering if it is only me or does this happen to anyone else?

Happens to me to though it only seems to happen when I enter a building.

I think it might be a conflict with one or two of the mods I am using though since I am using quite a few.

I use both SOS and SOS futa. I experience a lot of CTD even though I have a compatible skeleton. I am wondering if it is only me or does this happen to anyone else?

Happens to me to though it only seems to happen when I enter a building.

I think it might be a conflict with one or two of the mods I am using though since I am using quite a few.

Oops I guess I just needed to reinstall XPMS skeleton,try that it might fix your CTD issues too.

Archived