Schlongs of Skyrim Underwear clipping

PeacefulPatriot

In the schlongs of skyrim.esp there is a keyword that tells armors to hide the penis/underwear "conceal schlong" i think it's called. If you have any mods that alter the vanilla armors under schlongs of skyrim you will have that problem. Just make sure it is placed lowest or make a patch with Tes5Edit. For nonvanilla armors if you see penis peeking you can go into the mcm menu and click on the schlong size scale then confirm it without changing anything, it will "re-schlongify" the armors to remove the peeking but it mostly just works for the time your play till you quit and reload a save. Then you have to run it again if it shows up. It doesn't take any time really and it's only for people who are anal about that stuff.

That being said you can make patches for any armor that has the schlongs of skyrim keyword to make it concealed from save to save.

In the schlongs of skyrim.esp there is a keyword that tells armors to hide the penis/underwear "conceal schlong" i think it's called. If you have any mods that alter the vanilla armors under schlongs of skyrim you will have that problem. Just make sure it is placed lowest or make a patch with Tes5Edit. For nonvanilla armors if you see penis peeking you can go into the mcm menu and click on the schlong size scale then confirm it without changing anything, it will "re-schlongify" the armors to remove the peeking but it mostly just works for the time your play till you quit and reload a save. Then you have to run it again if it shows up. It doesn't take any time really and it's only for people who are anal about that stuff.

That being said you can make patches for any armor that has the schlongs of skyrim keyword to make it concealed from save to save.

It's all vanilla outfits that I'm having problems with.  The barkeeper and beggar outfits are particularly bad. I'll try adjusting my load order, though.

Archived