Custom Race - Dawnguard Vampire Eyes not glowing

Aiko

Hey Guys - it's me again.. :P

So i finished the Dawnguard Questline today and asked Serana if she could turn me into a vampire - after she did it, i reconized that my eyes wasn't glowing. 

I tried find a solution via google but couldn't find any helpful things.. (yes i tried the "Vampire Eyes Fix" Mod from Nexus)

I'm using the ygNord Custom Race which comes with ECE.

What do i need to do, to get these glowing eyes to work? Q.Q

Again - apologize for violating english grammar.

It could be that since it's a custom race that it's not set up for dawnguard so when you turn into a vampire it uses the wrong eyes or it uses the generic vampire eyes or whatever eyes the modder picked for the custom race to use when it becomes a vampire or no eyes were picked for the vampire eyes.

Easiest way to fix it would be to hard save your game and then use showracemenu by using the ~ button and then typing it in then go through your eye list till you find the one that it uses write it down number and all then shut the game down and go to your skyrim game folder and search through the eyes till you find it. Now download a glowing eye and replace it with the glowing eye one make sure to change the name of the glowing eye one to match the name of the one that you are replacing. Can't remember if the eyes only have the eye nifs and texture files or if they nif files and that weird texture type file. 

It could be that since it's a custom race that it's not set up for dawnguard so when you turn into a vampire it uses the wrong eyes or it uses the generic vampire eyes or whatever eyes the modder picked for the custom race to use when it becomes a vampire or no eyes were picked for the vampire eyes.

Easiest way to fix it would be to hard save your game and then use showracemenu by using the ~ button and then typing it in then go through your eye list till you find the one that it uses write it down number and all then shut the game down and go to your skyrim game folder and search through the eyes till you find it. Now download a glowing eye and replace it with the glowing eye one make sure to change the name of the glowing eye one to match the name of the one that you are replacing. Can't remember if the eyes only have the eye nifs and texture files or if they nif files and that weird texture type file. 

What exactly do you mean with that? I can't change my eyecolor after i got a vampire. It stays @ 0 (zero).

Make sure to make a separate save in a new slot before using the console so that if anything happens you can use that one as it will be good. And once you find the eyes that your character uses when a vampire. Do not save just close the game out.

You can through the racemenu with the console command. Hit ~ button type in showracemenu it will bring up the racemenu that you used when you first made your character change your player to a different race then back again will reset your player now go through the eye list till you find the one that your player uses when they are a vampire the eye should have a color a number a name or a combination of them write it down as that is the one you will have to change to get glowing eyes for your vampire.

Then download a glowing eye vampire one open it up take out the files it has in it and change the names of the glowing ones to match the names of the eye you are going to overwrite so if the eyes your vampire uses is called vampire then you would have to change the names of the glowing eye one to match it and overwrite it.  Like one of my eyes for vampire is eyevampire_01.dds for the texture file.

You can also do this to change from a vampire search for your race in console ~ button help ygNord you should have  the ygnord race pop up and vampire ygnord. Click your player while in console ~ button to highlight your character and type in SetPlayerRace space then the ID number for the ygnord race and hit ok that will switch you to the ygnord race. 

The reason the glowing eye fix doesn't work is the vampire eyes were never added to the vampire race. You can add it yourself by opening Enhanced Character Edit in the CK with Dawnguard, open the ygNord Vampire race and go to the Face Data tab, leave it open. Go back to the Object window and go to head parts list and find FemaleEyesHumanVampire01 and drag and drop it into the Base Head parts list in the ygNord Race (do it for both male and female) and that should add the eyes.

The reason the glowing eye fix doesn't work is the vampire eyes were never added to the vampire race. You can add it yourself by opening Enhanced Character Edit in the CK with Dawnguard, open the ygNord Vampire race and go to the Face Data tab, leave it open. Go back to the Object window and go to head parts list and find FemaleEyesHumanVampire01 and drag and drop it into the Base Head parts list in the ygNord Race (do it for both male and female) and that should add the eyes.

I can't find the ygNord Race in CK :/

I only found some presets under.. well.. Presets.. 

Where am i supposed to look for it?

I can't find the ygNord Race in CK :/

I only found some presets under.. well.. Presets.. 

Where am i supposed to look for it?

In the left side of the object window expand the Character and then select Race. the ygNord race should be at the bottom of the list.

Okay i found it.

The only problem is left, is that when i open Enhanced Character Edit with Dawnguard - nothing happens. That means.. i get the warnings but after that nothing.. i can't even try to load it again and when i close CK it crashes..

as you can see ynord vamp have no eye at all, it just use a stock human eye, infact all vamps have no eye selected

attachicon.gifynord.jpg

copy/paste your enchanced file outside the folder and use this 1, ynord vamp shoud have vamp eye now

attachicon.gifEnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

Thank you :)

I got my vampire eyes now, but they are still not glowing :/ Any solution for that?

I tried find a solution via google but couldn't find any helpful things.. (yes i tried the "Vampire Eyes Fix" Mod from Nexus)

-

Thank you :)

I got my vampire eyes now, but they are still not glowing :/ Any solution for that?

quess you want the dawn eye's , not sure if they where avalible in the esp, i used the human version, they glow less then serena's eye's

i will check

Yeah.. Dawnguard Eyes.. :) Thank you again! 

Yeah.. Dawnguard Eyes.. :) Thank you again! 

try this 1

attachicon.gifEnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

attachicon.gifeye.jpg

edit 

as for not opening the files

open your skirimeditor.ini file

look under the general tab if you have this line

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

then under archive look if you have this

bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

if not copy/paste the lines

Thank you so much! :)

Just one last Question. Can i use Custom Vampires eyes mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34060/? with your editet Version fo the ECE ESP?

Archived