Sextoys for Morrowind

Leon Troglodyte

Hello everybody,

First of all, permit me to say, what a beautiful forum you have there. I'm a french modder who is in great need of love-related ressources.

I'm trying to create a slavery mod for Morrowind ; for those who know the game, I entirely remade Tel Uvirith, and I want a slave market in my new city, that takes the form of a guild, so the player can perform slavery-related quests, have his own sex slaves, and everything. I already have some bondage devices, torture instruments, chains, a few clothes, and a lot of ideas. But, still, the game isn't visually explicit enough for me.

So I came to the idea I need more explicit sexual content. I can't seriously consider the characters having sexual animations ; I just wouldn't know how to do it. But I can seriously consider to include sex toys, dildos, plugs or gagballs. IF there is such thing somewhere over the Internet...

Here you can help. I don't know where to find such ressource for Morrowind. :s

It would be awesome if I was the first to make a french mod with a wearable, magical butt plug ! :heart: Oh please please please I know we are the same you and me. Help me to fullfil my mod.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for your response.

I heard that something like that was possible, but I don't have any idea how to do it. I don't have Skyrim or Oblivion on the PC so I've never looker for anything related to them. I'll try by my own but any further indication would help.

There is a sex system for Morrowind found here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/29996-morrowind-lovers-and-legend-xfriends-and-threesome/

I think it's being developed still.

Im not too familiar with Morrowind, but couldnt you just port a few toys from Oblivion and Skyrim back to Morrowind? There is also alot of things you could port from skyrim like animations, but not sure.

I heard that something like that was possible, but I don't have any idea how to do it. I don't have Skyrim or Oblivion on the PC so I've never looker for anything related to them. I'll try by my own but any further indication would help.

This is possible in theory with meshes from Oblivion, but Skyrim's meshes are likely to detailed fro Morrowind to deal with.

Regarding things like what you are looking for Leon, there was an old MW mod called the Morrowind Prison and Torture Museum Mod by Andy (link below). While it doesn't have any sex toys it does have restraints that you can use. Andy's stuff was usually free to use with credit.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andywebsite/Morrowind.htm

think that once upon a time there was an animated dildo (females only) that was being worked on for MW, but I don't know if that was here on LL or somewhere else. I really can't speak as to other sex toys, you might have to improvise with using existing objects and giving them new, more sex toy-ish names.

• 8 months later...

Im not too familiar with Morrowind, but couldnt you just port a few toys from Oblivion and Skyrim back to Morrowind? There is also alot of things you could port from skyrim like animations, but not sure.

Sort of for the meshes and no freaking way for animations. Remember, we're talking about a game that, while by far the best TES game released, came out in 2002. Some people here (no not me) were still in primary school then. There were problems importing meshes from Oblivion and most people I know decided that it was just easier to recreate the meshes in Blender or 3DS Max rather than try and condense them down enough to work in MW. 

This is possible in theory with meshes from Oblivion, but Skyrim's meshes are likely to detailed fro Morrowind to deal with.

Regarding things like what you are looking for Leon, there was an old MW mod called the Morrowind Prison and Torture Museum Mod by Andy (link below). While it doesn't have any sex toys it does have restraints that you can use. Andy's stuff was usually free to use with credit.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andywebsite/Morrowind.htm

think that once upon a time there was an animated dildo (females only) that was being worked on for MW, but I don't know if that was here on LL or somewhere else. I really can't speak as to other sex toys, you might have to improvise with using existing objects and giving them new, more sex toy-ish names.

Andy was really pretty good about letting people use his things, with credit of course. Andy's meshes and textures were what I was using for SPS Slaves before the hard drive crashed. So by all means if you do not have those then get them. There was an animated dildo, I think it was something that Doc Clox  someone  was working on... but that must have been over at Enmesharra's Refuge, which is now gone (hum...just like AGM, but now I'm showing my age). I might still have it and if I can find it I'll see about re-posting it.

Hello everybody,

First of all, permit me to say, what a beautiful forum you have there. I'm a french modder who is in great need of love-related resources.

I'm trying to create a slavery mod for Morrowind ; for those who know the game, I entirely remade Tel Uvirith, and I want a slave market in my new city, that takes the form of a guild, so the player can perform slavery-related quests, have his own sex slaves, and everything. I already have some bondage devices, torture instruments, chains, a few clothes, and a lot of ideas. But, still, the game isn't visually explicit enough for me.

So I came to the idea I need more explicit sexual content. I can't seriously consider the characters having sexual animations ; I just wouldn't know how to do it. But I can seriously consider to include sex toys, dildos, plugs or gagballs. IF there is such thing somewhere over the Internet...

Here you can help. I don't know where to find such resource for Morrowind. :s

It would be awesome if I was the first to make a french mod with a wearable, magical butt plug ! :heart: Oh please please please I know we are the same you and me. Help me to fulfill my mod.

This sounds great Leon, but I'll poke a hole in your animations thought bubble right now. The only mod that I know of that ever got animated sex into MW was Lovers and Legends. And while that was set up for the player character and one specific NPC, it still required the user to run either 4 or 5 .exe code files before starting the game.  If you have the programming skills to pull that off then I will sing your praise from now until happy hour starts in hell. I do not remember the exact explanation that was given, but I remember that one of the discussions we had about Morrowind was that, because of the way bodies were created, even Better Bodies, and the way the game was coded, it was very hard to add new animations. 

• 7 months later...

i'd really love to see SPS work correctly in Morrowind.

For the time being, i haven't come to a playable morrowind experience yet.

my game sometimes randomly crashes due to some mods not being compatible with the german version of the game.

Sadly DeadSomething, I have only ever modded for the American version, and can't really help with that kind of conversion. Und mein Deutsch sind sehr sleicht. (I think that spelling is close to right, even though the grammar is likely way off, sorry.)  

I've heard other people say that there are problems with the way the mods are currently set up, but most of it is things that I just can't fix. I know that someone found a way to get mods running on the Xbox version, but again my versions of SPS didn't work. Not really surprised, since mods were never meant to work on that platform.  

Personally I am very interested to see how things go once things like Skywind come out for full release. And while I doubt that anyone really reads this thread, I'd love to see a version of SPS for Skywind.

Archived