LoversSurrender v1.3

Allows you to Demand a Surrender from weakened opponents, or to Call a Truce if your losing, if you use the normal Truce, it requires 75+ disposition, whereas the sexual truce only needs 20+.

Credit to Picador for making Diplomacy and Mercy, which is the skeleton of this mod.

Credit to Donkey and UNREAL for the scripting advice, and UNREAL for providing me with a script that initiates the sex.

Changelog===========

v1.01 - When you use the Demand Surrender spell, you can rape enemies after they surrender, or downright refuse there plea.

v1.02 - Fixed some small errors with the Truce spell and started making the spell more dynamic per se.

v1.03 - Made the Truce spell ranged, and made the system more dynamic, some people can backstab you and whatnot.

Future Plans==========

-When your heath is low, enemies can demand YOU surrender.

-Compatibility with Lovers Joburg, and by extension, Joburg No-Delay. So when I surrender sexually to someone, or someone gets raped by me, people nearby can join in to, without and errors.

-Creature compatibility if possible.

For future updates, I plan to make it compatible with creatures somehow (looking into the whole creature thing right now), and so that you can rape them when they surrender to you. (Which is easy to implement and you can expect that sooner than later).

LoversSurrender.esp

I tested truce when fighting highwayman and it didn't initiate dialogue between him and PC. He stopped fighting' date=' nothing else happened.

[/quote']

He stopped fighting? Thats odd. He should have kept fighting if anything. If the Truce spell is used and fails or you don't talk to them or whatever, they stay hostile and continue attacking.

The spell doesn't work at all if they aren't hostile towards you from the getgo (Nor does the Surrender one). Perhaps you used it on him after you payed him (however you did).

Edit: One slight bug I found is it won't work on groups very well, due to the Monkey See Monkey Do nature of the NPCs, where if one attacks, they all set to hostile and do so. Once there hostile they basically ignore the spell. As for the highway man, if you already initiated a conversation and upset him, perhaps thats why the spell didn't work?

Yeah, one of my female characters is, well pathetic at fighting. I used the New Beginnings mod, and picked a bunch of Speechcraft for attack choices, and her major skills are in speechcraft, and merchantile and whatnot. She can't fight, even on the easiest difficulty generic bandits can kill her in 5 hits. So I figured, I'll whore myself out to enemies to get them on my side with Toasters Companion mod, or at least calm them down.

I am still trying to think of a way to get it working with creatures, probably just a universal if statement over everything asking If Creature or something like that.

My character is mostly an illusionist. Mastered that skill first, lots of Control Creature and Control Humanoid spells, plus Calm, Frenzy, and then the Mad Companionship spells. It's a surprisingly effective build if you're willing to use mod added spells or spell-making alters. This one looks like great fun.

Had a bit of trouble early on; enemies are surrendering, but with no option to demand sex, just the normal "Hey, can I ask you something", from which sex can then be requested. Haven't tried the truce option yet.

My character is mostly an illusionist. Mastered that skill first' date=' lots of Control Creature and Control Humanoid spells, plus Calm, Frenzy, and then the Mad Companionship spells. It's a surprisingly effective build if you're willing to use mod added spells or spell-making alters. This one looks like great fun.

Had a bit of trouble early on; enemies are surrendering, but with no option to demand sex, just the normal \"Hey, can I ask you something\", from which sex can then be requested. Haven't tried the truce option yet.

[/quote']

Yeah, the sex upon surrender is what I will be implementing next. It should be easy since all I'd have to really do is add a third topic when they beg for mercy to rape them.

Sorry, may be being dim, but its late and i'm exausted. I like the sound of this - it looks like it could be a must have plugin; if things survive long enough for it to be relevent with Deadly Reflex - but do the enemies give the PC a chance to surrender or is it just something you can do to enemies? Because denying a bandit demanding my characters body with Paybandit, fighting, and then getting close to the point of death and having the Bandit gloatingly threaten you again sounds awesome.

@ daguy: you can however, the point is that you have to demand a truce (sexual or otherwise) with the given spell.

@ d2vis: It is pretty good, because it's based on someone elses mod. Brimstone even said that in post one.

Just so we're clear, I do not mean that this mod is bad, or that using other peoples mods as a base is bad. Hell, I even do it myself.

Updated so you can rape enemies when you demand a surrender. Next planned change is to change the Truce sex to rape. (Since if you have the options to progress sex with a button, it allows you to do so, I want it to be rape, so you have no control.)

So...1.2 will be that. And 1.3 will probably be the dynamic stuff implemented. Which also shouldn't be too bad. Don't expect the creature stuff for a while though, that seems like I'll need a lot more scripting knowledge before I get into that.

Is it possible to make it count towards the number of rapes you need to break someone for the RapeSlave mod? Or just jump them to \"enslaved\" status at the end of the rape? Because it's all about collecting slaves for the harem. :D

I'll implement that at some point. I'll probably add that on the next version. I'm going to have to look into the script more for that stuff.

Seems to add \"we have a deal\" as a dialog option to pretty much every NPC. Otherwise' date=' it works. :)

[/quote']Really? I didn't get that error, I'll have to look into it. Another problem that arised that I noticed though, was that some NPC's may be heading somewhere, and if you Truce them, they walk away from you as Sex is starting, then your just there alone. I'll have to fix that bug at some point.

Just tried out 'Demand Surrender', very buggy.

Male bandit didn't strip, went into watch mode as I humped air.

Female bandit worked, though I noticed an item added message for something called 'aaaaSexDOM' or whatever, so I hit her again and checked my inventory. Found the item under armour, equipped it, and no animation played. Both characters just stood naked.

Your script naming is bad. Name them xLoverSurrender[what it does].

You shouldn't need any custom script to start sex, just use Lover's default position selector.

Needs work but shows promise. Good potential supplement for PayBandit.

Just tried out 'Demand Surrender'' date=' very buggy.

Male bandit didn't strip, went into watch mode as I humped air.

Female bandit worked, though I noticed an item added message for something called 'aaaaSexDOM' or whatever, so I hit her again and checked my inventory. Found the item under armour, equipped it, and no animation played. Both characters just stood naked.

Your script naming is bad. Name them xLoverSurrender[what it does'].

You shouldn't need any custom script to start sex, just use Lover's default position selector.

Needs work but shows promise. Good potential supplement for PayBandit.

Yeah. I am working on some way to keep both of the characters in place before the sex starts, otherwise if you or the enemy walks away, only one person will be having sex with nothing. I plan that in the next version with the rape during Truce stuff.

Edit: For some reason this is working with Truce, but with Surrender its having more trouble, no clue why. I have an idea why though. Once I implement the rape sex and fix this little error, I'll release v.1.3, which should be a semi-errorless version for the most part.

Uh, just wondering if I am the only one who is seeing some weird effects with this along with TrueCrime Complete.  Basically, people begging for mercy when they come up to me to ask me something.  Think it might be something on my side, only seen it happen twice after 50+ or so dead bandits.

Weird as in "3 bandits...  first I will give 'em gold, then SUCKER PUNCH 'EM!"

First bandit that comes up to me...

"MERCY PLEASE!!!"  "But... I haven't done..." "MERCY!!!" >.> <.< "STRIP!"

Uh' date=' just wondering if I am the only one who is seeing some weird effects with this along with TrueCrime Complete.  Basically, people begging for mercy when they come up to me to ask me something.  Think it might be something on my side, only seen it happen twice after 50+ or so dead bandits.

Weird as in \"3 bandits...  first I will give 'em gold, then SUCKER PUNCH 'EM!\"

First bandit that comes up to me...

\"MERCY PLEASE!!!\"  \"But... I haven't done...\" \"MERCY!!!\" >.> <.< \"STRIP!\"

[/quote']Thats the Diplomacy and Mercy Mod, if someone witnesses you defeat a stronger foe near them, they surrender. After killing 10 or so guys, there is sometimes a chance the whole dang dungeon will be pleaing for mercy.

Update, I added some more dynamic dialogue, and fixed up the Surrender Spell as best I could. The sex should work now at least, I'll make enemies follow your character during the spell whenever I figure out how to...make people follow you.  ;D

In the future, hopefully near, I intent to make it call upon Joburg when you have a Truce with someone, that way if other enemies are nearby, the person your with can "share" you with them if he/she chooses.

This is why I ignored the Rape-Sex when Truceing with someone, I'll make it Joburg Sex instead if I can.

I'm also thinking of ways to implement compatibility with creatures. I have no intention of making any otherspells, so It'll probably be a large IF statement around the bottom of each spell. Donkey's Creature Animations will help with this, since making a creature submit, and then it raping you will look silly. So I might just wait on implementing this for a bit.

Edit: Uh...its not as simple as putting IsCreature...oh well...effort it is... ;)

Hmm. Does anyone here have expirience with LoversJoburg? All I know about it is its activation script for the sex is XloversJoburgHPC, but applying that to my items doesn't seem to do anything. I want it so sex will activate like Joburg so surrounding NPC's will join in through JoburgNoDelay.

Plus this would also cover the whole rapesex issue I was having while making a Truce with someone. Any help would be appreciated.  :P

Thats the Diplomacy and Mercy Mod' date=' if someone witnesses you defeat a stronger foe near them, they surrender. After killing 10 or so guys, there is sometimes a chance the whole dang dungeon will be pleaing for mercy.

[/quote']

Ohhh, nice to know.  Thanks... wonder if... brb, heading into a Hentai Mania dungeon :D:D:D:D