Realistic rape mod

daws12

Depends what you mean by 'realistic.' Are you looking for a mod that explores the psychology of rapist and rape victim, the consequences of the act, treats the victim as an actual human person who's being victimized in a terrible way even as it delves into incredibly uncomfortable territory with its refusal to lose sight of the deeply flawed humanity of the rapist, and in general deals with the subject in a mature and responsible fashion? ... Because that mod doesn't exist. :(

Simply getting raped after a fight in which the enemies subdued you? SexLab Defeated is what you are looking for.

Surrendering to an overwhelming enemy to avoid getting killed which ends up in them abusing you? Search for SexLab Submit.

Getting defeated by an enemy who decides to enslave and keep you for sexual pleasure and other favours instead of killing you is what floats your boat? Keep track of the development of Sanguine's Debauchery 2. It isn't ready yet, the first release of that mod was already awesome but it is outdated now and can cause some annoying bugs.

A mod with the name of APPS (A player prostitution and slavery mod) gives you the chance of working in a tavern. First you are just a waiter but then things can get delicate. Customers want you for sexual favours. You even get the chance of becoming the tavern's whore. This mod will feature a lot of enslavement and rape stuff as well in the future but right now it is in a very early stage of development. CAUTION: This means it still is very buggy and there is a chance that it might screw up your savegame, so don't overwrite any main story when this mod is active.

And of course other fetishes get served as well. BestialityRape for animals and creatures (huge surprise, duh) and Estrus Chaurus for your typical tentacle rape caused by those Chaurus insects.

Most of those mods have got requirements though! Everything with "SexLab" in it requires the SexLab framework and things like BestialityRape need a lot of other requirements first to work properly. For more information regarding the framework check out the SexLab forum, for everything else check the respective threads of the mod authors.

Oh, a little sidenote: I take it that you did not even use the search function before, right? I don't want to sound rude, but you'd be well advised to do that next time before as all of the information you need can be easily found that way. For example searching tags such as "rape", you'd easily find it. Just saying, since asking the same question for the 1000th time (even if it wasn't the same person asking it) could pretty much annoy a lot of people.

Ta ta...

Depends what you mean by 'realistic.' Are you looking for a mod that explores the psychology of rapist and rape victim, the consequences of the act, treats the victim as an actual human person who's being victimized in a terrible way even as it delves into incredibly uncomfortable territory with its refusal to lose sight of the deeply flawed humanity of the rapist, and in general deals with the subject in a mature and responsible fashion? ... Because that mod doesn't exist. :(

In a similar vein, a mod in which the player tries to achieve his//her goals without murdering as many people as possible could also be a nice addition to any computer rpg really. Hm, I should perhaps play the Thief games again.......

If you're looking to be a rape victim, ALL the sexlab mods will do that for you almost exclusively, with VERY limited ability to be the rapist.  In fact, you have to beat an NPC to near death, if you want a small chance to rape someone while their still alive, or kill them then rape the dead corpse, if you're into that, but even then, its not even close to 100% probability.  All the sexlab mods mentioned above are almost exclusively player as victim mods.  The SexlabDefeat mod purports to allow the player to be the sexual aggressor, but I have yet to get it to work even once.

Outside of sexlab, there were a few mods that worked as only sex mods (no combat requirements = no requirements to degrade the health of the victim before "attempting" a rape).  SexiS and SexAddict both allowed all types of sex between the player and NPCs, but neither of these have been made compatible with sexlab and therefore won't use all the wonderful resources of the sexlab framework.

So the bottom line is:  rape victim = selab; rapist = no sexlab

I have a question...from a different perspective here

I see that there's a designated thread for asking to identify mods, a designated thread for sex screens, designated thread for mod ideas, designated forum for downloads, etc etc

So what exactly is this main open forum room here even for? Same for Sexlab...it has a main forum that seems next to pointless as all possible topics of interest can be locked within 3-4 threads.

Any time something does become a frequently discussed matter it gets merged into a comprehensive thread. This is a good thing for a forum that has much to discuss that's new and original otherwise...not so sure it's the case for Skyrim adult modding. Mod ideas, mod identification, sexy screens...these things make up nearly 100% of what an adult Skyrim modding community will discuss...if they are in threads why is the forum even necessary?

• 2 years later...

If you're looking to be a rape victim, ALL the sexlab mods will do that for you almost exclusively, with VERY limited ability to be the rapist.  In fact, you have to beat an NPC to near death, if you want a small chance to rape someone while their still alive, or kill them then rape the dead corpse, if you're into that, but even then, its not even close to 100% probability.  All the sexlab mods mentioned above are almost exclusively player as victim mods.  The SexlabDefeat mod purports to allow the player to be the sexual aggressor, but I have yet to get it to work even once.

Outside of sexlab, there were a few mods that worked as only sex mods (no combat requirements = no requirements to degrade the health of the victim before "attempting" a rape).  SexiS and SexAddict both allowed all types of sex between the player and NPCs, but neither of these have been made compatible with sexlab and therefore won't use all the wonderful resources of the sexlab framework.

Sneak is your friend when it comes to being the rapist with Defeat. Sneak behind someone, press the action key (G by default) and you have the fellow in a strangle-hold, ready to be tied up and/or violated/killed/robbed/put in a sack.

All the sexlab mods mentioned above are almost exclusively player as victim mods.  The SexlabDefeat mod purports to allow the player to be the sexual aggressor, but I have yet to get it to work even once.

Maybe I just got extremely lucky, but this worked on the first attempt for me.

Archived