Missing Hair mod slots

Herrmannesque

Hi, guys. When I go to the Race Menu to make changes to my PC, under the Hair options, there are about 40 missing slots. There's nothing there but a bald head.

I have several hair mods installed, like Apachii Sky Hair V1.5, Ponytail Hairstyles V2.5, NUHairstyles, Mortenhairs and something that is just called Hair Pack.

In Race Menu, I have 190 slots under Hair. From slot 47 through 91, there's just a bald head.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Is it like that for all races or just the race you are using some might not work on some races. Bald head could also mean missing mesh/meshes in the wrong place so you might have to check for those hairs in your game folder and see if the nif files are in the correct area. If they are not you would have to move them to the correct area. Sometimes when a modder makes a rar they place the files wrong places so when you unzip them and drop them into your game folder or load them up in NMM or mod manager they will not appear.

Archived