All female guards problem in oblivion

doomcat9

Ok hi, im having this issue where a majority of the guards in all the cities are all female. i am not sure which mod is causing this and i am not show how to make that go away.

please advise me on what i can do.

i am including my load order so you know what mods im using in the following spoiler:

thanks in advance

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversMB2.esp
SetBody.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
CWRaceFix.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversUnicorn.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

lol! That was an easy one. But I've never tried that mod myself.

As to Doomcat's question,

Throw the female guard armor meshes into your folder and not the esp. Delete the esp. Just make sure every nif file is in the correct place. For example, Kvatch guard armor should go under the meshes\armor\townguardkv\f and the file name must be "cuirass.nif".

I've taken a look.

Apparently, it does not "replace" the guards to gals. Instead she created new guard NPC baseID's and populated them, like typical male guards. The default male guards were disabled, probably.

Now the problem, newly spawned guards are dynamic references.. they are saved in your save file, not in the esp part. Even if you disable the plugin, they are still women because they were born as women.

More specifically, they are neither male nor female. They lost their racial informations by disabling the plugin. So the game doesn't know where would their head file/ etc be located.

This is just my rough guess. If you're feeling lucky enough, go somewhere you can't see any guard and try waiting for several days. If I was right, they should respawn as male after you spend 73 hours(by default game setting) loitering.

i will try that and get back to you.. 73 hours eh?

why 73 hours? is there some reasoning behind this?

IT WORKED!

I waited 5 days at harcane grove... after killing those annoying minotaurs ofc... but when i went back to the town the male guards were back and looked normal :D

ty so much

the best part i get to keep all the outfits and armor but be rid of stuttering i was getting and this modification tha twas done to female argonians to make them look more human :/ thats just a no and a hell no! i liked my argonians just the way there were:

look at darma, you remember that female argonian from chorrol, i included pics what what colorwheels does to her and all other female argonians...

post-14940-0-54513900-1386263771_thumb.jpg

post-14940-0-02669900-1386263782_thumb.jpg

Archived