FNV quest mods

Lovely Rose

I am highly bummed out by the lack of quest mods for fallout :|

i think I've played and beat, almost all of the quest mods from nexus?

even some pervy ones from here :3!

anyone have their own quests for download thats not prehaps on nexus?

just bored and want something to play ;D

Just New Vegas? Cause if you have Tale of two wastelands you could play A Devil's Wish with New Vegas' superior combat.

I find most of the NV quests on the Nexus boring. They are a little too "lore friendly" if you know what I mean. It's hard to not feel like a quest is generic when the modder is shackled by lore rules and closed mindedness.

There is a new Silent Hill quest mod out. I haven't tried it yet since my character is still in DC but once she gets over to the Mojave I'll pop it in.

I am highly bummed out by the lack of quest mods for fallout :|

i think I've played and beat, almost all of the quest mods from nexus?

even some pervy ones from here :3!

anyone have their own quests for download thats not prehaps on nexus?

just bored and want something to play ;D

I agree. All of the modders went to Skyrim and there are still big projects for Skyrim coming out :(

For New Vegas there a few I could think of in the works.

1. Firebase Zulu by someguy2000 (creator of New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2, and the inheritance). This was on track to be released around Jan/Feb but I am starting to doubt it because someguy went MIA. The last thing he said was that his real life got hectic.

2. Unnamed Quest by Saxxon (creator of Desmond Harper and saxxon's quest collection). He told me a big quest was in the works but that was it.

3. Unnamed Quest by Dylan Hollis (creator of the Rockwell series). He said he was going to make a light hearted holiday quest.

There are other quests as well but it seems like most of them actually have been discontinued due to lack of interest. It seems like everyone is into Skyrim.

Just New Vegas? Cause if you have Tale of two wastelands you could play A Devil's Wish with New Vegas' superior combat.

I find most of the NV quests on the Nexus boring. They are a little too "lore friendly" if you know what I mean. It's hard to not feel like a quest is generic when the modder is shackled by lore rules and closed mindedness.

There is a new Silent Hill quest mod out. I haven't tried it yet since my character is still in DC but once she gets over to the Mojave I'll pop it in.

whats this 

tale of two wastelands you speak of :|?

taleoftwowastelands.com

It's the spiritual successor to Requiem For The Capital Wasteland. It injects Fallout 3 in its entirety into Fallout New Vegas so you can play both games together in order. You start in Vault 101, and the rail line that connects Washington to New Vegas doesn't open until you complete Moira's quest to make the Wasteland Survival Guide (for continuity reasons, to explain its existence in the west).

Many mods for FO3 have been converted to work with TTW, and it is still under active development.

Archived