Joy of Perspective: Horse Riding Camera Problem

I recently mounted a horse to find the camera placed at ground level. I simply ask how do I fix this?

I downloaded this first person skeleton from the lab, but I thought mounting horses was strictly 3rd person.

I also have this custom camera mod, but I don't understand how this affects the mounted horse camera.

I believe I fixed it once before so I know there is a solution.

It'll be fixed in the next release of TJOP, along with also automatically converting bodies/armors you wear to work with it.

Source: I've been working with the joy of perspective team to fix those issues, and have already completed the horse riding fix and conversion improvement.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a horse riding fix on the TJOP site, only the vanilla horses are fixed if you have a custom horse you have to add the script to the custom horse from the TJOP horse fix with the creation kit.

Who can explain how to do it step by step?

Archived