Molina's Outfits Cali Boobs Type3

File Name: Molina's Outfits Cali Boobs Type3

File Submitter: Kendo 2

File Submitted: 25 Nov 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: FO3 or New Vegas/Type3

Nine outfits for a sexy adventuring experience. I made these vanilla variations for my companion Molina. I like her to look like she belongs in the game, but with added oomph.

FO3 Location:
East of the Red Rocket gas station in Springvale, at the bus stop.

NV Location:
Goodsprings, on the General Store's porch next to the Mojave Express box.

Credits:
dimon99 for Type3, humannature66 for the manicured nails meshes, Kendo 2 for everything else.

Permissions: Consider these files Lover's Lab resources. Feel free to use this content in your own mods, provided you credit me and you do not upload my content to Nexus. Nothing I make may be hosted there. IF YOU’RE MODDING FOR NEXUS, YOU MAY NOT USE MY CONTENT IN YOUR MOD. NO EXCEPTIONS. Humannature66's manicured nails meshes are not resource materials and cannot be uploaded without his permission.

Click here to download this file

Guest carywinton

Well now at least my NPC's will have clothes now, naked is fun, but out in the Wasteland they needed a bit more umm...protections, lol. Great work man, love the Vault 69, very clever. I am considering putting together a "Puppet Man" Vault 77 Project, his suit and aspects of him are mentioned at Paradise Falls if you happen to find the Vault Suit and Holotape , an also proposed but never finished Vault 69, at least there is a suit for it now.

Guest carywinton

Oh no I plan on using your CaliBoobs and Vault Suits for the Vault 69 project, I could care less what the lucky male vault dweller wears, he probably won't care either, lol

Very cool stuff. Extremely glad to see everything is getting some NV love too. I always liked the look of your stuffs for Fallout 3 better when you were on the nexus, but couldn't stand the game itself. Downloaded all of it but never got around to learning to port it over, glad to find I may not have to in the end.