A N00bs Quest to change a Mod

irzal

Hi! It's me again after the break.

I have a question about the script. What I want to happen is that the GhoulDoc fucks the player and then heals her. However the healing script I got from Doc Mitchell basically plays the healing animation so those two collide. How do I manage to first play the heal animation, then wait for a few seconds (let the player heal) and THEN play the sex animation?

EDIT: It seems as if Chase fixed my tampering with the Ghoul Doc. Much obliged. Thank you so much. o/

No, I am talking about the version in the SexoutSewer Slave thread. There is no valid version in this thread either. And it might be possible that the version you took (if it was the one from me) crashes the game when the character enters the Central Sewers. I am about to test that with a clean save.

• 5 months later...

Greetings everybody and excuses for digging out this thread. I still plan on finishing what I proposed and am certain I found now the time and possibly also the resources for doing it.

Since GECK takes great pleasure in deleting my dialogue I thought that I wrote it first in the Editor and implement it later. Thereby also noting what I need scriptwise. I would like to present you the first part of what I put together so far, because I'd like to get opinions on it and maybe also suggestions what the best way to do it technologywise.

Dialogue marked with a * is what the PC says. I tried to put that in in order to make reading easier. Btw: Anybody interested in helping me is free to take these notes.

Sewer Slave Notes

Dermot dismisses companions
[if Companions] I am very sorry, but the sewers are very narrow. I'd rather you came with me alone. 
-- Okay. I understand. [dismiss companions.]
-- No, I made it my motto never to travel alone.
--- Your loss. Come back if you changed your mind. [end dialogue]

NCR Soldiers

Reputation >25
-- Aren't you the one messing with us all the time? 
--- *[speech 80]I am sorry. I didn't mean to. Look, you got to help me. This horrible Dermot made me his personal fucktoy.
----[Failure]I think you deserve to be taught a lesson. [rape, possibly by the two soldiers]
-- Go away and stop whining. You deserved your lesson, now shut up you whore.[NCRSlut+1]
--[NCRSlut1] Look who's back. You haven't had enough yet? Looks like your pussy deserves another cock. And don't expect any caps from us for our pleasure.

[success] or Reputation <25
-- How in hell could that happen? Is there anything we can do to help?
--- *As a matter of fact there is. Help me get rid of that collar. I cannot leave the sewers without it.
---- We would love to, but we cannot leave our posts as long as these fiends are here.
----- *I can't kill them. That's too dangerous for me.[Coward1]
------- Sure, maybe another time.[End Convo]

----- *I could take care of them.
-------- Alright, good luck.[Add Quest: Shootin' Star Kill Fiends+1]
----- *[speech 50 or] I can take care of them, but can you borrow me some gear?
------ [success or NCR reputation >50] Sure thing. Here is an armor and a gun. Just return it, when you are done.
[Add Quest: Shootin' Star Kill Fiends+1]
------ [Failure] I am sorry. Resources are rare down here. We'd love to help but we need everything ourselves.
------- *I'd do it anyway. Anything to get out of this collar. [Add Quest: Shootin' Star Kill Fiends+1]
------- *Would my body convince you otherwise?
------- [if CHA >6] We have better whores in the NCR. No chance lady.
-------- In that case, I'd rather decline.[Coward 1, end convo]
------- [if CHA <6] You have a nice ass, baby. No wonder Dermot enslaved you. I think we have deal.
[add sex]
------- Okay, here is the gear. [add armor and gun [Add Quest: Shootin' Star Kill Fiends+1]]
------- *No thanks. I don't want to die. [Coward1]
-------- Alright. Come back if you changed your mind.
-------> [Coward1] Hey, about these fiends.
-------- Yeah?
--------- I changed my mind. Everything is better than being a Sewer Fucktoy.
---------- Alright. Good luck.[Add Quest: Shootin' Star Kill Fiends+1]
--------- Nevermind.

If Killfiends <1
-- Any luck so far?
--- *[if Killfiends >5] I am sorry, not yet. I come back later. [end]
--- *[if Killfiends <5] Indeed. They are all dead. I took care of that.
---- Very good. We were able to figure out what to do with your collar in the meantime. Here. [ fade to black remove collar]
----- *Thanks a great deal.
------ Anytime.[end Quest]

[after Questend]
Thanks again for your help, take care now.

FiendsOnDeath: KillFiends+1
If Killfiends >5
"Return to the NCR Soldiers"

@irzal

not a scripter or anything, but I did a read through of your planned dialog choices, just wanted to point out that for both killfiend count and charisma checks it looks like you reversed which sign < or > you should be using. On both it reads as though the comment for if < should be swapped to the >.