Crash log scanner broke my mod manager

Posted (edited)

So I still use community edition of the old Nexus Mod Manager (cue rage posts). A couple of weeks ago, a save file got corrupted somehow and I downloaded the FO4 Crash Log Scanner to try and figure out why the save kept crashing out. But instead of doing anything useful, it broke the mod manager and I get a big error warning whenever I open it now (see attached pic). The mod list is empty except for a couple of mods I installed afterward.

The mods are still there. The files are still there. All the mods still work when I launch the game. Except now NMM doesn't know where they are, even though they haven't moved. I asked for help on the mod's comment page but nobody answered. For all I know, the mod's abandoned now. Anybody have a clue what I can do about this?nmmloaderror.thumb.png.7174d4bdb2a4979b2b77a5e9a7abaabe.png

Edited by Rooker
forgot to attach file

Guesswork but maybe the text file (whatever it is called) has gone so NMM doesn't have a record of your installed mods (or plug-ins?)

Look for a LO text file which will now probably have only the couple of mods you have installed since the problem arose.

Try reinstalling an existing mod to see if it then appears in the LO file.

Resaver is the tool for looking for possible save game problems.