i'm new to the forum, got some issues.

If i have to repost it or move it to another subforum i'll do it. It's just my first time posting here so i don't know where is everything.

So, to the meat of the issue.

You would think having virtual sex in a game would be easier.

I use Skyrim LE. i have an old pc and that's the version i have

I got Fnis. I finally learned how to make it so npcs dont become mannequins.

I got sexlab 1.62 installed.

I got skse 1.7.3+

I got the xpmse skeletons.

I got sex lab animation loader.

When i run fnis it says it has 1400ish animations for 5 mods and sexlab says it has 110 animations in the mcm menu.

Ahhh i got amazing skyrim sex mod, that has some options and sexlab matchmaker mod.

I used to have animated prostitution, but it had the issue of animations sometimes not working and the quantity was lavking.

Sexlab has a debug self and partner spell, that i used. It made the girl naked, me not naked and both standing making sound.

I fiddled more and got them having sex, but my char was in another place. The girl was riding the air and my guy was on the ground with some space between them. Not even clipping.

Then i tried match maker, that also got 2 spells.

The self one doesnt do anything. My char stands there and does nothing. The spell takes ages to function. And the only thing it happens Is that after the girl stops masturbating, my guy gets naked. And then it cant move.

With amaxing skyrim sex i had my guy get naked and the girl, after a while got naked, but behind me, trying to masturbate me.

What i mean is. Her animation was masturbating, but my guy was standing naked facing the other side, so she was basically looking at his butt.

I even tried to get with a guard, to see if the option worked. But then nothing happened at all.

Any tip ob what i'm doing wrong is appreciated.

I will do a script clean of the save, but i dont want to make more changes without asking, because the first time it got me 1 day to make npcs unmannequin themselves.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not using a search engine and not following a guide.

Thanks for being really useless. But i will answer your useless comment anyway. I did in fact follow a guide from this page. A youtube video. And a guide from someone in reddit. So there. I used google, reddit and youtube.

Followed all the steps.

Got to some kind of functionality figuring out the rest myself, then asked for a tip in the place where the mahic hapoens and there appears the douchebag that answers nothing. Not trying to help at all.

Thanks for nothing. I hope there is someone else that can help me.

Edited by deno46
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, deno46 said:

I did in fact follow a guide from this page. A youtube video. And a guide from someone in reddit. So there. I used google, reddit and youtube.

And yet things are not working correctly.

From what I can gather from your post the animations are working but not correctly.

Copy and paste your FNIS output here. That is the text FNIS produces when you 'run FNIS for users'.

You could also post your load order here.

As far as prostitution mods your options are TDFAPP and Radiant Prostitution. One or the other - don't use both.

Try Mass Matchmaker. The Sexlab thing isn't really designed for starting sex in the game.

For LE
https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:3.0.0

Edited by Grey Cloud

Well. As amazed as i am that you actually put info, i will ignore the sarcastic comment. And tell you that i did make the animations work. Dont know why, but now the thing works. Only thing is that now asses and tits are 9ver the unp bodies, so the butts of women look like barbie dolls. I'm retreading to see wich mod did it.

And fnis made 1 issue. Just one.

I use nexus mod manager, because mod organizer 2 doesnt work in win 7. So i'll have to see the pñuhins to see the order of the mods.

Those mods are for having sex with anyone? Or just prostitutes? And can you have sex as a girl?

I was testing stuff and i can have sex dude on dude, me doing the deed, and as a girl i use a strap on automatically. And get to do the dudes and not get fxcked.

Vor 31 Minuten sagte deno46:

Also. So erstaunt ich auch bin, dass Sie tatsächlich Informationen preisgeben, ich werde den sarkastischen Kommentar ignorieren. Und ich sage Ihnen, dass ich dafür gesorgt habe, dass die Animationen funktionieren. Ich weiß nicht warum, aber jetzt funktioniert das Ding. Das Einzige ist, dass jetzt Ärsche und Titten zu den Standardkörpern gehören, sodass die Hintern der Frauen wie Barbie-Puppen aussehen. Ich mache eine Runderneuerung, um zu sehen, welcher Mod es geschafft hat.

Und fnis hat 1 Problem gemacht. Nur einer.

Ich verwende den Nexus Mod Manager, da Mod Organizer 2 unter Win 7 nicht funktioniert. Ich muss mir also die Pñuhins ansehen, um die Reihenfolge der Mods zu sehen.

Sind diese Mods dazu da, Sex mit irgendjemandem zu haben? Oder nur Prostituierte? Und kann man als Mädchen Sex haben?

Ich habe Sachen getestet und ich kann Sex haben, Kumpel gegen Kumpel, ich mache das, und als Mädchen benutze ich automatisch einen Umschnalldildo. Und du darfst es mit den Kerlen machen und dich nicht ficken lassen.

Mit dem nexus-Mod-Manager wird es bei einigen Mods von dieser Seite Probelem geben - wenn ihnen MO2 zu kompliziert ist (hat eine sehr schwierige Lernkurve) benutzen Sie -> "Vortex"

35 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Mit dem nexus-Mod-Manager wird es bei einigen Mods von dieser Seite Probelem geben - wenn ihnen MO2 zu kompliziert ist (hat eine sehr schwierige Lernkurve) benutzen Sie -> "Vortex"

Ich weiß nicht, ob es so kompliziert ist, weil es bei mir nicht funktioniert. und wenn das das ist, was ich verwende, Vortex. Das Problem, das ich hatte, ist, dass ich jetzt nicht weiß, warum die Vagina und die Brüste des Körpers über dem ursprünglichen Körper liegen, sodass er seltsam aussieht, wie eine Puppe. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich Fotos posten kann. Ich habe fast alle Mods, die mir in den Sinn kamen, deinstalliert, aber es blieb dabei.