Penis Problem xD

Zuin

as the title suggest

more detail though when i enter rape mode the penis is kinda..well it shoots half a mile in a single direction, so either the NPC takes too much exstacy or there is a problem lol it was fine till i started downloading more lovers mods...i use female avi so only npcs really use it and it either isnt visable at all or yea..shoots across the screen.

sorry for spelling and stuff, its the winter we cant afford heating so half the time iam typing my hands r like ice.

Have you installed a Body or armor/clothes Mod after LAPF ? A Mod with included Skeleton has overriddeb the LAPF Skeleton.

download and install this Skeleton  the controlable Version http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/ (you need the first Person Skeleton: meshes\characters\_1stperson (skeleton.nif)

Then install the two LAPF Skeletons. meshes\characters\_male (skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif)

Or you have not set BSA redirection in the mod Manager and the game use the vanilla skeleton ( but then you would also have stretching BBB boobs)

Do not quite understand that is what you get, and what is the mod that gives you problems.

In any case I think you understand about this: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzSjvwrY8733b3dpZ01UZVplVTQ/edit

If that's your problem, you have to reinstall the skeletons.nif as Fajeena says:

You must have installed a Skeleton after LAPF. Install the LAPF Skeleton again.

Unpack LAPF in a Folder > open meshes/characters\_male > copy skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif and paste them in your Oblivion Folder (data\meshes/characters\_male)

• 2 months later...

i have weird problem all my game work fine but  the lust spell this spell make npc to mastubate but the penis meshes stretche for futa and male. my load order is fine that is why i not know what is happening. all work fine the sex.... all work fine but the Lust Spell  not, make stretche for male and futa. but if i set futamasturbate to 0 and use the lust spell to female npc work fine. that is why I don't know if the problem is the skeleton. the game is new i reinstall the game so the last i install is LAPF and the plugins and before i reinstall the game was working fine except the male masturbate spell i mean the lust spell and the masturbate spell. but still the problem this problem still before and after the install of the game. before the reinstall, the male penis stretche when i cast the lust spell on them and when i play with male PC the problem was the same now i reinstall the game and the problem still on the game. what is that

load order

TamagoPlayerHud

tamago break

etc..

loversAdultPlayPlus

loversVoiceSSPlus

etc...

loversmb2

lovers3dorgamsmb2

loversmotionNt

loversAnimobjectspriority

lovers3dorgams

loversidleanimspriority

and for male body i use bodybuilder room27

and the futa i use one i download from here.

other thing i use male nude mod and then i install bodybuilder

for body i use setbody 2tc

the sex or sex with blowjob is fine all with sex is fine the body is fine the LAPF use the body i install for male bodybuilder and female HGEC i use setbody to change my body for other. but the npc use HGEC body is the normal body for all npc and bodybuilder for male. the problem is when i cast the lust spell on male or futa the penis stretch or when i use my male PC and i cast the self masturbate spell the penis of my male PC stretch and my skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast is 74.5kb

Like I said, during sex/masturbate LAPF change the lowerbody, your Body replacer is unimportant.

And your Problem is the Seleton !  the 2 LAPF Skeletons are 95 KB !!! You have the wrong Skeleton !!! 74.5kb is the wrong Skeleton !!!!!

Install the LAPF Skeleton again. see post 2

i i i make something crazy a make skeleton.nif with penis bones to solve the problem i had. i edit the TotalControlableSkeleton and add a penis bone i edit skeleton.nif and skeleton.nif, skeletonbeast.nif tree of them i add penis bone i make so many try and finale here is the TotalControlableSkeleton with penis bones.

if the TotalControlableSkeleton have something wrong tell me or edit your self. this is a TotalControlableSkeleton with penis bones test. this work in my game i want to know

if this work in other games. before install this backup your skeletons.nif the tree of them.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pio32d92vj42z87/TotalControlabeSkeleton+with+P*n*s+Bones.rar

• 2 weeks later...

I just fixed a little issue with the Eternal Penis glitch using Roberts v52 body replacer. For some reason I had to manually change the Boners used in the Lovers Setup Spell Menu to "cut" since I chose the cut options on install and that fixed it. Maybe it was just an oddity on my end but if it helps someone out, I'll share it just in case. :)

Archived