Walking/talking scenes interrupts after few sec - player control issue

Hello,

I've encountered weird issue, every scene that take over player controls interrupts after few sec and restore player controls, I need to manually disable player controls to proceed but once again it only work for like 3 seconds and  player controls are back :(  Tried to remove recently installed mods but not working, I'm running out of ideas why this is happening. 

Any ideas? Thanks!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

every scene that take over player controls interrupts after few sec and restore player controls

From what mods are the scenes that take over player control?

Even better: show us your LO/modlist

There can be a few reasons like:

> another mod is running a scene on the player already, but it never got finished and is now stuck, thus causes glitches if another mod tries to run a scene on the player (this would also be written to your save game, means you would need to test on a new game if your mod removal was successful)

> check your savegame with Fallrimtools for errors like stack dumps or too many active scripts or left overs of mods you removed

> check the support topics of those mods that want to control your character if it's a known issue (especially with older mod versions)

Edited by donttouchmethere

So recently I've tried The Trappings of Fate and Thief and both have same issue for me, and it's happening on new save :( 

It actually might be old issue because i didn't play mods that focus on taking over player controls for while so this problem didn't affect me that much.

so my suspicions whould be:

Devious Devices NG

Nemesis Unlimited behavior Engine 

Open Animation Replacer

And maybe Unforgiving Devices - thing is that I can't even run skyrim when disabling this mod lol - game just shuts down immediately 

These are next on my list that have been installed recently.

I would love to give you modlist but I'm using vortex and from what i see it's not that easy to export modlist 😮