Craftable Cum bottles

View File

This is a very simple mod meant for users of sl survival. It allows for cum bottles to be crafted rather then needing to be bought, so it pairs well with sl survivals economic difficulty. Using this mod cum can be gathered off the pc for future use, or even to resell bringing in more money. 

Craft using a forge, it should be under the food tab in the forge.

Help needed! I want a new recipe that doesn't break the economy and still is lore accurate. Soul gems are great, but they are expensive especially for a struggling pc. let me know if you have any ideas in the comments! Also let me know if the RND version works fine.

Economy- I want there to be either a time or resource investment in the cumbottles. The current economy heavily favors shards, with the idea that they have to be found. It is assumed that when they were broken they had some soul still in them. Petty soul gems have to be filled, meaning getting the 10 bottles off of it requires some time investment. Maybe there is another source that doesn't require any soul gems but still makes sense. I want to have a recipe that could just be gathered without any weapons, spells, or enchantments. Maybe with a specific ingredient or item. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Finished with the standard versions. 2.0.0 is esp, 2.1 is esl, download the esl unless you already started a game with the esp.

2.2 is for Realistic needs and diseases. It requires Realistic needs and diseases to work. It allows for the use of empty bottles made in RND to be used in crafting.

The mod is very simple, should be compatible with anything.

Requires sl survival and all its requirements

Load after sl survival. Not game breaking if you don't, just loose disruptions.

Its not le compatible, but I'm sure could be converted really easily.

Thank you to km4387 for helping me upload this file and all the work you do on sl survival. Check out his great mod 

Thank you Monoman1 for being a absolute legend. Check out his mods, including Sl Survival and Spanking mod at

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sl Survival and its requirements
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Amber02000
Thank yous were not here for some reason

This is a good idea you've got here! On my end, I swapped the firewood out for hearthfire glass and made the containers constructable at a forge since glass crafting at a tanning rack sounds kind of awkward. Also, I flagged the esp as an esl which didn't even require a formid change :) 

1 hour ago, hexofishy said:

This is a good idea you've got here! On my end, I swapped the firewood out for hearthfire glass and made the containers constructable at a forge since glass crafting at a tanning rack sounds kind of awkward. Also, I flagged the esp as an esl which didn't even require a formid change :) 

I should flag it as an esl. I want to switch to forge crafting as well, the tanning rack was just a stand in. It looks like the hearthfire glass can only be bought at stores, but makes a lot of sense for crafting. I was also thinking about using some dungeon loot to give it a type of economy. Maybe dungeon cups or something. Could also make it craftable from malachite. Ill definitely add a glass hearthfire glass recipe

Considering how much empty bottles you get if you use RND mods, I would suggest using empty bottles and soul gems as material.

It's fitting as I recall the cum bottles description mentioning it's enhanced with magic or something as well.

1 hour ago, Saber2th said:

Considering how much empty bottles you get if you use RND mods, I would suggest using empty bottles and soul gems as material.

It's fitting as I recall the cum bottles description mentioning it's enhanced with magic or something as well.

Thats a good idea. With soul gems I would need to think of a way to balance that. I like this idea though a lot, maybe have the recipe one petty soul gem to 4 bottles?

Looking into it a bit and it may require two different downloads since rnd bottles are different than non rnd bottles. This should be fine though. I dont play RND, but im sure other people can let me know if there are bugs. I dont think there would be because its really not a complex mod.

2 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Done, thanks for the suggestion

9 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

Done, thanks for the suggestion

Thanks for the update, but it doesn't seem to work with RND at the moment. RND bottles are called "empty bottles" instead of "empty wine bottles".

9 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thanks for the update, but it doesn't seem to work with RND at the moment. RND bottles are called "empty bottles" instead of "empty wine bottles".

thanks for the info. RND has unique bottles for its mod, i need to get RND to open in my ck and create a specific recipe for it. my ck has been hating rnd for some reason

16 minutes ago, Amber02000 said:

thanks for the info. RND has unique bottles for its mod, i need to get RND to open in my ck and create a specific recipe for it. my ck has been hating rnd for some reason

Can you add the recipes  because it's not clear how to craft it from the mod page 
thanks for the mod :)

10 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Got a rnd version up, let me know if it works!

56 minutes ago, Sam7ny_ said:

Can you add the recipes  because it's not clear how to craft it from the mod page 
thanks for the mod :)

It shoudl be in the forge tab underneath food. If you are using RND, a RND version was just made

2 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

Got a rnd version up, let me know if it works!

Nice, it works fine now, thanks!

In terms of other recipe ideas, other cheap and commonly available ingredients I can come up with are bottles with salt piles or bone meal. (preserving and organic properties I guess?) As far as I know they also don't have multiple versions like the soul gems, so don't have to worry about clogging up the crafting page even more than now.

3 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Nice, it works fine now, thanks!

In terms of other recipe ideas, other cheap and commonly available ingredients I can come up with are bottles with salt piles or bone meal. (preserving and organic properties I guess?) As far as I know they also don't have multiple versions like the soul gems, so don't have to worry about clogging up the crafting page even more than now.

Clogging was really awful! i wish i knew enough to make it book based or something. bone meal is not a bad idea, same with salt.

1 hour ago, Amber02000 said:

Clogging was really awful! i wish i knew enough to make it book based or something. bone meal is not a bad idea, same with salt.

Since bone meal and salt piles are so cheap, if you do decide to go with either one, you could omit the bulk crafting recipes, that would save some space.

Also I have no idea how it works but I remember there's a way to only show recipes in the crafting menu when you have at least 1 ingredient, RND did this with their food menu.

1 hour ago, Saber2th said:

Since bone meal and salt piles are so cheap, if you do decide to go with either one, you could omit the bulk crafting recipes, that would save some space.

Also I have no idea how it works but I remember there's a way to only show recipes in the crafting menu when you have at least 1 ingredient, RND did this with their food menu.

I've seen that in a few mods. ill look into doing it later, very busy rn. I definitely like the salt idea and bonemeal idea, so far those are the top contenders for the final recipes

With the bone meal and salts I could also use:

Mushrooms- they look like Dicks at a certain point. It could be a way of the brain telling the PC what ingredient to get.

Could also tie in other illusions like nin roots. The crafting list is getting so long! Maybe I can work on this by dividing up the tools used to craft. Using an enchanting table makes a lot of sense. Could maybe throw a few on the work bench or alchemy lab.

Another great option could be estrus charuss tie in. This would allow estrus charuss to support this economy and make it worth getting pregnant by them. It would have to be a separate version tho.