Bannerlord NFSW Modding Has Been Disappointing

All these years and we still only have random Source Film Maker static images being used with text as adult mods. Even SFW mods have been a joke. Are the tools not there yet? Is the game just that bad modders don't want to even touch it akin to Starfield? Bannerlord just not popular as Warband?

1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

All these years and we still only have random Source Film Maker static images being used with text as adult mods. Even SFW mods have been a joke. Are the tools not there yet? Is the game just that bad modders don't want to even touch it akin to Starfield? Bannerlord just not popular as Warband?

Ik Its sad wish there was better content available.

6 hours ago, Atreides__ said:

Check Hot Butter on nexus, not really a big mod but better than nothing.

I tried it years ago. It's just the riding horse animation with a camera angle trick to hide the awful clipping and stuff. There's no content or features either. We need something more.

1 minute ago, whateverdontcare said:

From what the most active modder on this site has said, the issue is Bannerlord keeps constantly updating and breaking mods, without really adding much to the game. So it's very frustrating.

I never noticed updates, people keep complaining the developers never say anything and the game isn't getting new features. But that's just what I hear online. I stopped playing because of the modding scene being so dead.

The main reason is that Bannerlord has been disappointing, with an update that is just "fixed rare crash" every two months is hard to even try to mod stuff in, also you can't opt out of those 12kb updates that break everything

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I tried it years ago. It's just the riding horse animation with a camera angle trick to hide the awful clipping and stuff. There's no content or features either. We need something more.

I never noticed updates, people keep complaining the developers never say anything and the game isn't getting new features. But that's just what I hear online. I stopped playing because of the modding scene being so dead.

The game at least was getting updated constantly. Just updates that don't add new features. The occasional new piece of armor, but mostly 50 bugfixes. Then another update with 50 bugfixes. And another update with 50 bugfixes. Makes you wonder why they still have bugs if every update is supposed to fix so many.

Edited by whateverdontcare

It's a shame we don't even have face morph and skin texture to at least not have all women looking like gollum.

And yeah Hot Butter is really janky, I mean there is already way better TotalWarhamer sex mods.