[Mod][SCake Pack] - TemtemLover's animations + Mesh Pack.

[SCake Pack] - TemtemLover's animations + Mesh Pack.

This is an animation pack focused on providing minimal base compatibility for sex pairings between pals and humans.
It contains a dominant and submissive animation for each pal listed, and animations are generated for each possible match up.

Currently this animpack contains 198 animations spread between 14 Pals, for now most pals I focused on were low level starter ones.

Do note that these animations are more of a test ground for possibilities and figuring out kinks of both SCake and Palworld. They do not provide any gameplay, only on-demand debug animation play. They are relatively simple and not too polished, intended to cover as many pals as possible down the line to make most pairings work.

**To that end, it is worth mentioning that current positioning of animations implies anal penetration, due to male/female male/male sharing optimizations. Once genitalia meshes will be more or less figured out, I may aswell give variation for vaginals, but as of now it is pointless.**

List of pals: 

Spoiler

Human, Direwolf, Foxsparks,

Daedream, Eikthyrdeer, Melpaca,

Katress, Cremis, Chillet, Galeclaw,  

Cattiva, Dinossom, Anubis, Lovander.

Using Bokonus assets provided, he gave me a green flag to pack his meshes as a modpack for better genitalia alignment.
Important mesh notes:

Spoiler

- Currently meshes only contain males.

- Contains jiggles.
- As there is no way to control genitalia rig without breaking the game, all pals are always erect.

- The mesh is based on OK framework, so you'll need that too. 

- Unfortunally I do not think it is possible to combine OK male mesh and non OK female meshes. Other mods seems to completely overwrite OK.

- Female body used in preview is this

- I don't know if there are any decent fully naked male player bodies.

Installation:

Spoiler

- MUST Install SCake as an animation framework and its dependancies, it is first step before next two ways of continuing:

If this is your first download for SCake animations, and you don't want to bother with jsons:

- Install  OK (One of a kind) mod

- Download ScakeAnimPackAll.zip and extract it in `Palworld/Pal/Content/` folder, merging the Paks folders together and overwriting all files.

- RUN _Create_Load_List_.bat to generate JSON based on all jsons in your folder. 

OR

if you want to set it up yourself: 

- Unpack TemtemANimsJson to `Pal\Content\Paks\~mods\AnimJSON`
- RUN _Create_Load_List_.bat to generate JSON based on all jsons in your folder (OR) Add "TemtemAnimsPairings" and  "TemtemAnimsDireWoof" to _LoadList.json 
- (Optional but recommended) Download and put 0TemtemMeshSwap_P.pak to `Pal\Content\Paks`, **AND** install  OK (One of a kind) mod
- Download and put TemTemAnims.pak to  `\Pal\Content\Paks\~mods`

How your json file should end up looking with only this anims pack. Note that each entry is separated by commas, but there is no comma at the end.

Spoiler

{
  "LoadList": [
    "TemtemAnimsPairings",
    "TemtemAnimsDireWoof"
  ]
}

That's all. Now any of mentioned pals should have one doggy style animations in any pair.

(Note that full pack contains few additional animations from @bokonus.)

If you get any issues, post them here.

Personal recommendation is also photo mod, as player animations don't give you control of the camera.
Less relevant due to latest release of Scake having camera controls.

**Known issues I'll mention instantly**:

Spoiler

- If one of the pals is flying when you force them into animation, they'll be in air.
- There are some clipping issues. This is attempted to drive to minimum, but just due to amount of possibilities is impossible. (Aside from direwolf and eagle and dino animations, their genitalia will be adjusted later)
- No females.  Use your imagination for now.
- BOSS and Lucky pals are eligiable for animation. This however isn't intended to work, you will have to align stuff manually (which still wont do it well). This is done in case you use OK material variants - those remove scaling from lucky pals, making them viable for animation
- Deer variations are not implemented yet, as SCake will patch to do it automatically later.

READ THIS FAQ BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP

Spoiler

Q: My game crashes when I load save!

A: Check your UE4SS settings (UE4SS-settings.ini where you installed UE4SS) and disable "bUseObjectArrayCache" by setting it to = false. Like

bUseObjectArrayCache = false

Q: I installed everything but it doesnt work!

A: Check the images posted in forum to make sure you put stuff in correct places. You need  Project Sugar Cake Dev - that's the actual framework. ScakeBasicAnim is a test animation with one solo female player currently. The SDK is for modders and you do not need it.

Q: I launch the game and nothing happened!

A: Install UE4SS. Check that you've put it to correct win64 folder. Check that you put ProjectSugarCake.pak to correct folder.

Q: There are 0 animations, or there's json error!

A: Check Pal\Content\Paks\~mods\AnimJSON _loadlist.json. Does it have jsons you downloaded and placed in same folder? Run .bat file if not. Check that you have the animation packs .paks installed aswell.

Q: How do I play animations??

A: Right now they are only launched manually. See SCake control manual. Buttons are J K L U I O

Q: Failed to open descriptor file pal.uproject??

A: Good job, you deleted or moved pal.pak (main game content file) somewhere else. Find it and put it back to pak folder, or verify game files.

Big thanks to @Spirit_Shard and @bokonus  for putting up with me as I was figuring it all out! And Boko especially for providing rigs for pals!

If you wish to try creating animations yourself - do try it out. It is as easy as it gets right now as community is making proxy rigs with IKs, making animation process a breeze. If you have any questions about it - visit discord is SCake topic! If you want to contribute to this animation pack - feel free to. I can  send you the blend files so you can align animations! (Or just unpack the .paks.. doesn't matter too much)

If you wish to share your female mesh models - also do let me know!  If you already have some published and are okay with me putting them into this pack - we can figure it out.

===============================================================

If you have any specific pals in mind that you want to be added next - let me know in forum here! Do know that this set of animatons is strictly for basic doggy style pairings, not any fancy ideas as of now.

Nice mod ! i just have a issue badly ^^ , SCake doesn't recognize and tell me 2 animations load when i lauch the game , and when I try in game it tells me that there is no animation available with target, my load list

{
    "_SCake_BlankTemplate",
    "_SCake_SimpleTemplate",
    "_SCake_TemplateWithExplainations",
    "SCakeBasicsAnimPak",
    "TemtemAnimsDireWoof",
    "TemtemAnimsPairings"
  ]
}

did i do something bad ?

24 minutes ago, tomyop said:

Nice mod ! i just have a issue badly ^^ , SCake doesn't recognize and tell me 2 animations load when i lauch the game , and when I try in game it tells me that there is no animation available with target, my load list

{
    "SCakeBasicsAnimPak",
    "TemtemAnimsDireWoof",
    "TemtemAnimsPairings"
  ]
}

did i do something bad ?

Remove templates, like I edited.

OK,  Lets sex ,

L : Start solo player anim event
    O : Stop any anim event involving player
    U : Show player sexual pleasure in reportUI
    K : Start anim event between player and target
    J : Select 2 targets and start an anim event between them, or start a solo animations if the same target is selected twice
    I : Stop any anim event involving the target

Edited by mylittlesnivy
59 minutes ago, Lordchaosc said:

Seems that  temtemanimspairing just breaks the loader for no reason. 

Don't forget putting correct commas in the json file, everything should work fine. SCake dev will make it easier this later hopefully.

15 minutes ago, kdu0714 said:

Is there any setting I can adjust for this? or can you make such a setting?

No public settings atm, but SCake will get update soon that will allow you to adjust animation positions through UI. Although I think it will be mostly for modders.

Again, remember that all of this is still super early!

Had to make a male character for this to work but very happy with what I see so far.

Fingers crossed that females could use the male animations in the future. Or maybe find a way to replace the male body type with female assets. I have not had to play male character in ages T^T

Very amazing work and hope to see more!

Edited by Gwen Loves You
18 minutes ago, Gwen Loves You said:

Had to make a male character for this to work but very happy with what I see so far.

Fingers crossed that females could use the male animations in the future. Or maybe find a way to replace the male body type with female assets. I have not played male character in years T^T

Honestly I could make a separate set of jsons to allow female_on_male stuff, although that implies futa and the animation selected is just currently random.

19 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Don't forget putting correct commas in the json file, everything should work fine. SCake dev will make it easier this later hopefully.

No public settings atm, but SCake will get update soon that will allow you to adjust animation positions through UI. Although I think it will be mostly for modders.

Again, remember that all of this is still super early!

The problem was whenever I add "Temtemparings" Scake just breaks. Scake would show up but wont load any animations. Loading Scakeanim, banim, and temtemdirewolf works but even if I replace one of them with temtempairings, it just breaks for me. Not sure if thats the case with anyone else

18 hours ago, OniVera said:

Fingers crossed that females could use the male animations in the future. Or maybe find a way to replace the male body type with female assets. I have not played male character in years T^T

lucky for you this mod came out after palworld recent update that add raid boss cause the update bring in the dressing mirror in the technology section allow you to switch your character look and gender.

btw i test it and somehow when switching between male body and female body the mod sort of identify you as male or female and will play the correct animation

oh also idk where to report this but dont use foxSpark replacer mod because the model is fucked and will bent into a ball upon testing the mod animation. no matter what animation i try whenever it human x foxSpark or foxSpark x other male pal they will turn into a ball of mess

Well given that you've said it wrong both times you've posted I can only guess its because you aren't entering it properly.  Its not Temptemparings and its not Temtemanimsparing. Its "TemtemAnimsPairings".

Make sure your copying it directly from the the name of the .json.

Sugarcake Goes Here.png

Animation Paks go Here.png

Animation Json go Here.png

Edit the LoadList.png

7 minutes ago, Hawk32 said:

Well given that you've said it wrong both times you've posted I can only guess its because you aren't entering it properly.  Its not Temptemparings and its not Temtemanimsparing. Its "TemtemAnimsPairings".

Sugarcake Goes Here.png

Edit the LoadList.png

can i ask what is banimmod.pak? also thank for a detail way to manually install the mod and loadlist file

2 hours ago, xenohunter11 said:

lucky for you this mod came out after palworld recent update that add raid boss cause the update bring in the dressing mirror in the technology section allow you to switch your character look and gender.

btw i test it and somehow when switching between male body and female body the mod sort of identify you as male or female and will play the correct animation

Just reminded me that I needed to update to the newest version haha. I'll look at that new mirror thing and see if it can trick the mod into thinking i am male while playing a female character

For now though i just keep my worlds separate. One to play with the mod - the other to play as my cute girl character

21 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Honestly I could make a separate set of jsons to allow female_on_male stuff, although that implies futa and the animation selected is just currently random.

I was wondering about this actually. So if there are two animations for the same scenario (for example if i have 2 solo female animations) there is no way to select/cycle the animations and will just pick randomly?

I'm not really looking for a futa mod exactly although i don't mind it - more so that I want to be able to experience all the animations without having to swap characters

On 4/14/2024 at 2:58 AM, Lordchaosc said:

Seems that  temtemanimspairing just breaks the loader for no reason. 

Are you using the windows default notepad to edit the Loadlist.json? It could work if you are lucky.

I had the same issue but i fixed it by using notepad++ to edit the json instead.

25 minutes ago, Gwen Loves You said:

I'm not really looking for a futa mod exactly although i don't mind it - more so that I want to be able to experience all the animations without having to swap characters

Well thing is if your character is female and has no uh, dick, then the animation won't make sense at all.
Males can experience all animations atm.

26 minutes ago, Gwen Loves You said:

there is no way to select/cycle the animations and will just pick randomly?

At the moment, yes.

On 4/13/2024 at 6:36 AM, TemtemLover said:

[SCake Pack] - TemtemLover's animations + Mesh Pack.

This is an animation pack focused on providing minimal base compatibility for sex pairings between pals and humans.
It contains a dominant and submissive animation for each pal listed, and animations are generated for each possible match up.

Currently this animpack contains 198 animations spread between 14 Pals, for now most pals I focused on were low level starter ones.

Do note that these animations are more of a test ground for possibilities and figuring out kinks of both SCake and Palworld. They do not provide any gameplay, only on-demand debug animation play. They are relatively simple and not too polished, intended to cover as many pals as possible down the line to make most pairings work.

**To that end, it is worth mentioning that current positioning of animations implies anal penetration, due to male/female male/male sharing optimizations. Once genitalia meshes will be more or less figured out, I may aswell give variation for vaginals, but as of now it is pointless.**

List of pals: 

Reveal hidden contents

Human, Direwolf, Foxsparks,

Daedream, Eikthyrdeer, Melpaca,

Katress, Cremis, Chillet, Galeclaw,  

Cattiva, Dinossom, Anubis, Lovander.

Using Bokonus assets provided, he gave me a green flag to pack his meshes as a modpack for better genitalia alignment.
Important mesh notes:

Reveal hidden contents

- Currently meshes only contain males.

- Contains jiggles.
- As there is no way to control genitalia rig without breaking the game, all pals are always erect.

- The mesh is based on OK framework, so you'll need that too. 

- Unfortunally I do not think it is possible to combine OK male mesh and non OK female meshes. Other mods seems to completely overwrite OK.

- Female body used in preview is this

- I don't know if there are any decent fully naked male player bodies.

Installation:

Reveal hidden contents

- Install SCake as an animation framework and its dependancies

If this is your first download for SCake animations, and you don't want to bother with jsons:

- Install  OK (One of a kind) mod

- Download ScakeAnimPackAll.zip and extract it in `Palworld/Pal/Content/` folder, merging the Paks folders together and overwriting all files.

OR

if you want to set it up yourself: 

- Unpack TemtemANimsJson to `Pal\Content\Paks\~mods\AnimJSON`
- Add TemtemAnimsPairings and  TemtemAnimsDireWoof to _LoadList.json (Look up SCake for details)
- (Optional but recommended) Download and put 0TemtemMeshSwap_P.pak to `Pal\Content\Paks`, **AND** install  OK (One of a kind) mod
- Download and put TemTemAnims.pak to  `\Pal\Content\Paks\LogicMods`

How your json file should end up looking with only this anims pack. Note that each entry is separated by commas, but there is no comma at the end.

Reveal hidden contents

{
    "TemtemAnimsPairings",
    "TemtemAnims"
  ]
}

That's all. Now any of mentioned pals should have one doggy style animations in any pair.

(Note that full pack contains few additional animations from @bokonus.)

If you get any issues, post them here.

Personal recommendation is also photo mod, as player animations don't give you control of the camera.
Less relevant due to latest release of Scake having camera controls.

**Known issues I'll mention instantly**:

Reveal hidden contents

- If one of the pals is flying when you force them into animation, they'll be in air.
- There are some clipping issues. This is attempted to drive to minimum, but just due to amount of possibilities is impossible. (Aside from direwolf and eagle and dino animations, their genitalia will be adjusted later)
- No females.  Use your imagination for now.
- BOSS and Lucky pals are eligiable for animation. This however isn't intended to work, you will have to align stuff manually (which still wont do it well). This is done in case you use OK material variants - those remove scaling from lucky pals, making them viable for animation
- Deer variations are not implemented yet, as SCake will patch to do it automatically later.

Big thanks to @Spirit_Shard and @bokonus  for putting up with me as I was figuring it all out! And Boko especially for providing rigs for pals!

If you wish to try creating animations yourself - do try it out. It is as easy as it gets right now as community is making proxy rigs with IKs, making animation process a breeze. If you have any questions about it - visit discord is SCake topic! If you want to contribute to this animation pack - feel free to. I can  send you the blend files so you can align animations! (Or just unpack the .paks.. doesn't matter too much)

If you wish to share your female mesh models - also do let me know!  If you already have some published and are okay with me putting them into this pack - we can figure it out.

===============================================================

If you have any specific pals in mind that you want to be added next - let me know in forum here! Do know that this set of animatons is strictly for basic doggy style pairings, not any fancy ideas as of now.

is this going to go on nexus mods? i use vortex for my mods

4 hours ago, Hawk32 said:

Sugarcake Goes Here.png

Edit the LoadList.png

I've been copying the json file name into the loadlist json file, I just havent bothered to name it correctly here.

Hopefully using notepad++ helps with everything and when I try again hopefully everything works. However since my friends is playing together without porn mods I'll just wait until Scake is advance enough to automatically detect animation files