The Backalley

View File

A damp and dimly lit alleyway that reeks of piss.

Just be careful where you step, for you may get poked on a dirty needle, or even worse, you could become the next pretty little thing on those missing posters...

Can be accessed via SAM or Console commands: KaoruAlleyScene01

Blank poster template for anyone interested.

PosterTextureTemplate.rar

It's a very cool alley and cell, Alina. Thanks a ton for sharing it :) On a side note, I've been exploring it as thoroughly as I can for a long time and haven't found anything clickable, and I haven't found anything actually happening. Is it possible there's a mod dependency I don't have? For instance, I notice in one of your pictures your character is lying down on the couch, but none of the furniture in my game can accept interaction.

It's still very cool, though. Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Karna5 said:

It's a very cool alley and cell, Alina. Thanks a ton for sharing it :) On a side note, I've been exploring it as thoroughly as I can for a long time and haven't found anything clickable, and I haven't found anything actually happening. Is it possible there's a mod dependency I don't have? For instance, I notice in one of your pictures your character is lying down on the couch, but none of the furniture in my game can accept interaction.

It's still very cool, though. Thanks :)

Thanks, as for the image all poses were done via SAM. ^_^

for those who want to integrate the mising poster image. This is the folder structure you need to create MODFOLDER/textures/inoue/setdressing then add the missingposter01.dds file of your choosing

image.png.ec166f3ea4a3f95e944a80ba80b14d03.png

and hell yeah dude I have so many screenshots ideas for this, good job as always

Just now, janedynamite said:

for those who want to integrate the mising poster image. This is the folder structure you need to create MODFOLDER/textures/inoue/setdressing then add the missingposter01.dds file of your choosing

image.png.ec166f3ea4a3f95e944a80ba80b14d03.png

and hell yeah dude I have so many screenshots ideas for this, good job as always

Thanks, and sorry about not adding the full path. I'll update it within the next day or so. ^_^