Why? Because the person who created it applied a signature tot he texture?

How to remove? Edit the affected files directly, using a qualified image editor (Paint dot Net, Photoshop with the correct DDS extensions added, Gimp, etc?

Or even easier, use a different hair style. (Racemenu)

Edited by anjenthedog
10 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Edit the affected files directly

...namely these:

textures\actors\character\female\FemaleHead.dds
textures\actors\character\female\FemaleHead_msn.dds
textures\actors\character\female\FemaleHead_sk.dds
textures\actors\character\female\FemaleHead_S.dds

...unless you have a head mesh mod, in which case you'll have to make sure these weren't changed. Head mesh is here:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehead.nif

...unless you have a custom race mod, in which case you'll have to make sure this wasn't changed.

If I had to guess as to which texture the presumed signature is in, it might be the msn one. Simply because it looks like its glowing/reflecting light.

Edited by traison
9 minutes ago, traison said:

If I had to guess as to which texture the presumed signature is in, it might be the msn one. Simply because it looks like its glowing/reflecting light.

i can not open this msn file, but i am able to open the other dds files, what should i do

letteringonbackofhead1.jpg.c89bf6e1fd36b5d6ec1ab5ca6b3869f0.jpg

8 minutes ago, sickboy791 said:

what should i do

texconv from Microsoft.

1. Note down the original dds formats using texprobe.
  2. Convert the dds textures to png/tga using texconv.
  3. Edit the signature out of the affected textures using something like Gimp, Photoshop or Paint.Net.
  4. Convert the png/tga textures back to dds using texconv and the format information you got from texprobe.

Edit: Keep in mind that the msn texture for instance is not a traditional picture. It's vector data encoded in rgb. You usually can't just "paint over it" without messing up the normalized vectors. Those require more careful editing.

Edited by traison