Need help with my Mod Load order

Hello, I really need help with fixing/sorting out my load order in MO2, when I started modding skyrim last year I wasn't aware that mods need to be in a specific order for the game to be working properly, and now it's super messy, I can't even make a new save file because of a notification that makes the game stuck,but playing an existing save is fine. If someone could give me tips or even help me with my load order I would really appreciate it!

loadorder.txt modlist.txt plugins.txt

I think a better order is SexLab Framework, then Creature Framework.

Beyond that, it looks like you are loading SE mods - you may want to move to SE specific forum https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

depending on whether you are in 1.5.97 (SE) or 1.6.1170 (AE), a guide may help

you may also want to get a copy of the notification message, that may help people spot which mod is causing more problems.

if there is something borking a new save, then even if an existing save is ok, there are probably errors building up such that the existing save will eventually crash to desktop.

are you able to create a new game entirely ? I can see you have alternate start, can you get a new game to get to the character creation / prison cell with the statue of Mara?