I'm bored and waiting for my mods to load so why not small talk a bit so what kind of modder are you? Just curious

I'm pretty much a masochist as in defeat mods death alternative and all of thing that via simple slavery hooks into that that and bathing mods paf for other needs and drinking and food basically a very harsh survival mode is what I usually play because apparently I hate myself and want to see my character die get abused kidnapped rince repeat and that's most of my game(that and i have a free use/public use/rape)slavery fetish)

What kind of playthroughs do you usually play?

I'm not a Skyrim player, actually I had never played Skyrim, it somehow passed by me. But I play Fallout 4 and I love hardcore and immersive mods for it. When you are constantly used and abused by NPCs, need food and water, you can't use your weapons, NPC's leave degrading marks on your body and force you to dress slutty clothes, kidnap you and enslave on their base... you got the idea. There is also one mode in particular that blurs your vision if you are not wearing glasses or helmet and it is extremely hard to hit anyone with that blur. So every time you'll try to kill someone - you better do it. Because otherwise you will be raped, your gun will be taken from you and you will be locked in some kind of BDSM outfit. As a result, you'll be slowly wandering all around the Wasteland with just your bare hands, while dripping cum and clacking of restraining high heels reminding you of your place.

I think I'm into that mods because most games make a hero out of you, you beat everyone, you collect all that junk, all like that. And it is kinda boring. You want a real challenge, where you need to be a forward thinker and prepared for real consequences of your actions. Bonus points if you start playing as a low-life character.

Edited by Simpossible_xx

I always try to get my characters in trouble then I realize how bloody long it takes for a defeat rape cycle to finish, just so I get into another one 2 minutes later so I start console killing everything, then I realize I don't like some armor on my character, or a signpost, or a tree, quit and spend half a day modifying stuff. So usually for every minute I spend ingame I spend 9 in Max or Photoshop. The beauty of modding.

Edited by Vivi

More often than not my characters start weak but not entirely useless, bonus points placed in casting or stealth but taken away from melee and armour skills.
Reduced carry weight but added custom perks based on unhindered and conditioning.

Often limit myself to weapons with a "weight" of no more than 10.

Start with nothing (LAL - Attacked and left for Dead) this includes not having the heal and flames spells.
Health regen is adjusted to 0.07 instead of 0.7, making food very importent.

Difficulty set to Master but using Custom difficulty to put the damage the PC does up a little.

MW&A makes found weapons fragile, until tempered and armour has a 5% chance of fitting and will also break easily without tempering.
JK's Cities/Towns mean there are more crafting stations and smelters available to offset this a little.

Defeat is used as a Death alternative but will only install animations for creatures with opposable thumbs or Magical ones (Atronachs, Spriggans and the like)

Used to have a mod that made wild life predators more dangerous with better AI and tougher stats - I ended up removing this because despite the mod author berating people that were too stupid to be able to handle his mod, he had unfortunately forgotten that NPC's would not know how to fight. Basically with this mod in standard form, a pair of normal wolves would leave Whiterun with nothing but protected NPC's, if they got through the gates. Even when I toned the wolves and ice wolves down, they would regularly wipe out every World Encounter, so sadly I had remove that.

Don't use Frostfall, I instead have a mod that makes my Skyrim a much milder climate.

Unfortunately Stealth is broken in Skyrim so it becomes OP. Forget Stealth archer, even a 0.60 damage level, assassins blade will make short work of almost everything.
Need to look for something that improves the AI around Stealth. I can lower the x15 damage with daggers myself but making Intelligent creatures not forget their "friend" was just killed or they didn't just imagine taking that arrow in the back takes a lot more knowledge/intelligence than I possess.

Have to use a lot of cheese tactics and traps... Guard patrols are particularly useless for these, in case you didn't know, giants are better.

I would like to had a better crime/punishment mod. Along the line of more mild humiliation rather than a 100g fine but what I have seen and used all seem to be very drawn out events and over the top punishments. So the likes of POP are no longer part of my game

Slavery, would like a version of SD+ without Sanguine's involvement. So SD+ also got removed, eventually. Great mod but I eventually got tired of it interupting my game.
I still have Simple Slavery installed but nothing really makes use of it.

Don't use DD anymore not my thing and the mods that required it were no longer in my LO... Actually I am not sure what I got rid of first.

And to make my game really odd... Me, the player. I cannot remember the last time I let my character get raped. If/when it happens I just reload the last save as if my PC had actually died... But I will still make sure that everything works with SL and Defeat and the Aggressive animations I have installed... And if it doesn't will fix the issue and then go back to reloading to last save the moment I am defeated.
Go figure....

Edited by Mez558

Salut ! Cela semble être un style de jeu vraiment intense que vous avez là ! Personnellement, je suis plutôt orienté vers l'exploration et l'immersion. J'aime installer des mods qui ajoutent de nouveaux décors, des quêtes intrigantes et des personnages intéressants à rencontrer. Je suis également fan des mods de survie et vr sex games, mais plutôt du genre qui mettent l'accent sur la gestion des ressources et la survie dans des environnements hostiles. Chacun a ses préférences, non ? Quels sont vos mods préférés à ajouter à l’expérience de jeu ? »

Edited by fanoualice

Very interesting thread!

When choosing mods and playing, I put a very strong emphasis on immersion, and prefer realistic looks. So I have lots of immersion mods installed. I also like the survival element, and have Frostfall installed, but only at the "milder" settings. Realistic needs and diseases is also a must. I even use SL Survival just for some of its immersive features (like compass and map), turning off tolls, certificates and all the nasty stuff.

Gameplay wise, I am not so much into direct fighting, so I always end up as a mage, preferably a conjurer, having my followers and pets doing all the "dirty stuff".

I tend to take it slow, also starting with nothing, and enjoying the journey. Favorite SLAL beginning is "shipwrecked".

My character always tends to be a pack rat, carrying around lots of unnecessary stuff, and storing in the chests even more unnecessary stuff.

Oh yes, and I also like stories! A good dialogue is worth more than a dozen battles.

When modding, I always remind myself I should spend more time to play the game rather than just modding it. Fortunately, my main mod is reaching a very important milestone soon, so I might really focus more on enjoying the game for a while.

Edited by emily1673
  • 2 weeks later...

Quests and adventures that make use of existing areas and/or NPCs. New areas not so much because they are often poorly done. And overhauls, bleh. I don't like playing with any "hardcore" or "survival" stuff because if bad shit happens, I'm just gonna reload, so I might as well save myself the time and not even have it in the first place. Players who like that kinda stuff, sure, good for them. I play to be heroic, although not unbeatable. And I hate puzzles.

Edited by branmakmuffin
  • 2 weeks later...