Dragon's Dogma 2 - Screenshots

Well we need to wait a little to see what's modder can do to the game. Futhermore, when Denuvo will be cracked we can also expect more modders to look into the game. At the moment, the game doesn't deserve the 65$ or € Capcom is asking with all those micro-transactions...

15 hours ago, dustbeen43 said:

At the moment, the game doesn't deserve the 65$ or € Capcom is asking with all those micro-transactions...

Arrrr! Pass me the rum, matey!

Edited by belegost
22 hours ago, dustbeen43 said:

Well we need to wait a little to see what's modder can do to the game. Futhermore, when Denuvo will be cracked we can also expect more modders to look into the game. At the moment, the game doesn't deserve the 65$ or € Capcom is asking with all those micro-transactions...

It's not only Denuvo this time. But Engima Protection as well. 

On 3/26/2024 at 12:17 PM, dustbeen43 said:

It's worth it to me. Game has been fun as hell. The microtransactions are pointless, all those things are in game and easy to get. 

agreed with chooo, the games worth it, also anyone complaining about the microtransactions hasn't even looked into the game to see whether they'd like it or not, they just see "oh mtx? must be bad.", even though the mtx are pointless, and the game is great.  at worst, the mtx will help noobs in the early/tutorial sections. that's literally the extant of their usefullness.

on the topic of mods, i'm seriously hoping for some good mods for this eventually, sexlab types, horny creatures of skyrim, and SoS type mods. 

it'd be hilarious to fight a cyclopse with a swinging dong. and the Ogre's already have it coded in that they target women, and lick their face.  wolves will grab and drag you away.

really, if this is ends up reasonable to mod, the groundwork for a super in-depth mod scene is already there.

10 hours ago, Sarvathar said:

agreed with chooo, the games worth it, also anyone complaining about the microtransactions hasn't even looked into the game to see whether they'd like it or not, they just see "oh mtx? must be bad.", even though the mtx are pointless, and the game is great.  at worst, the mtx will help noobs in the early/tutorial sections. that's literally the extant of their usefullness.

on the topic of mods, i'm seriously hoping for some good mods for this eventually, sexlab types, horny creatures of skyrim, and SoS type mods. 

it'd be hilarious to fight a cyclopse with a swinging dong. and the Ogre's already have it coded in that they target women, and lick their face.  wolves will grab and drag you away.

really, if this is ends up reasonable to mod, the groundwork for a super in-depth mod scene is already there.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. The Harpies can grab you and fly off a bit too. I haven't run into the human enemies doing any pinning/grabbing like you or your pawns can, but that shouldn't be THAT hard to change if modders do get into this. 

I was pretty disappointed with the Medusa fight... It only did like, three attacks and none of them were particularly threatening. 

• 2 weeks later...