Sexlab has this feature built-in. The feature can be turned on and off in the Sexlab MCM Animation Settings page. See screenshot in spoiler tag.

Spoiler

20240324083459_1.jpg.1b570d432c87738fa5c7cd35d186659e.jpg

In the Sexlab MCM, the feature is called Clear High Heel's Height. I use this Sexlab feature myself and it works well.

How does this mod differ from the feature that is already built into Sexlab?

Edited by Herowynne
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Sexlab has this feature built-in. The feature can be turned on and off in the Sexlab MCM Animation Settings page. See screenshot in spoiler tag.

Reveal hidden contents

20240324083459_1.jpg.1b570d432c87738fa5c7cd35d186659e.jpg

In the Sexlab MCM, the feature is called Clear High Heel's Height. I use this Sexlab feature myself and it works well.

How does this mod differ from the feature that is already built into Sexlab?

it happens to me , but it might be a case by case basis depending on script lag etc

depending on how people "operate" their sex scenes. sexlab will first remove the high heel with that option, but that option is actually not really needed with original high heel fixes since it will remove scaling

during "onanimating" like using grindstone etc. then if you or some mod do something to change the animation or move to another location, high heels will add the scaling back, then may or may not remove again, giving inconsistent behavior

Edited by ShimizuModding

Thank you for the patch.  This works consistently for me.  Using Heelfix or the default sexlab option to remove heel heights provided inconsistent results. A heel wearing NPC would work fine or sink to far in the floor randomly at the start of scene. 

Using this patch with RaceMenu High Heels works 100% of the time so far. I have even actor heights ticked and remove heels unticked in Sexlab.

Stuff like this seems to be unique from install to install.  So I'm sure this will be different for other people.  I just wanted to let people know this is worth a try.  I was on skyrimvr.

Thank you, this is huge.

Yes, there are other mods doing this, including SL itself, but afaik it has to scan NPCs not connected to the scene to figure out when to remove the HH offset, resulting in a longer wait time on scene start.

Correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.