Nolvus Vs MaterStroke: How to have the best of all of them?

Nolvus's shit is beautiful. But lacks NSFW. MasterStroke couldn't have more NSFW, but the graphics are way inferior to Nolvus. So what's the most recomemnded approach to have both: Nolvus graphics and MasterStroke mods? Nefaram kind meets me in the middle, but its still miles behind Novus...

Pros and cons:

• Nolvus its said to have so many pluggins to load, that it'll be hard to fit the basic of Sexlab/Harassment/Creature/Fertility/Slave/Defeat/Drunkmod. It also uses Nemesis, wich will make harder to add creatures, since I'll have to install FNSI and run it together with nemesis, in a lower priority order. Also, I'm not aware of how much NSFW content MasterStroke adds in terms of quests and things like that, for immersion. If it only adds Sexlab/Harassment/Creature/Fertility/Slave/Defeat/Drunkmod and some clothes, that would be easier to replicate on Nolvus. But if it adds tons of unknown NSFW, I wouldn't be able to replicate it easily.
  • MasterStroke has all NSFW I could ever need, so maybe it's not so hard to increase the graphics to be close to Nolvus. But it'll still miss all the non-NSFW content that Nolvus has. And I don't think I could ever match Novus easily in terms of SFW, like combat, graphics and story/quests.

So my worry with Nolvus is running nemeses with FNSI, running out of space for mods, finding incompatibility while adding stuff, and matching MasterStroke in terms of NSFW content. And my worry with MasterStroke is just how hard it'll be to improve the graphics, gameplay, and story to a Nolvus standard or close.

I'm much more inclined to a Skyrim with NSFW than to a NSFW with Skyrim. So I'm about to try my luck with Nolvus. But before possible doing the wrong choice, I'm thinking if there is a better way. Folks recomended OCM modpack, but it uses OStim and Nemesis. So it'll be just as hard as Nolvus.

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

And what is the message of your post or the possible question?

To know if I'm right or wrong, if there are better ideas, or possible insights I should know and probably don't

Here in the forum there is a thread (aka instructions from a user) that explains - how to integrate the SexLab framework into the "Nolvus" package... because of the esp limitation, some mods have to be removed from this package.

You won't find much more here - since these mod collections aren't really popular here on a website for mod authors