Frosty - Sapient Spider [alpha1]

View File

Hello, sorry for mod.

Meet the Frosty - your new not really best but still spider friend.

WARNING: first release, alpha version, butt ton of bugs, a lot of typos, grammar mistakes, bad desigions. Enjoy!

Report bugs, if you really want you can fix typos and grammar, i'll update file and credit you as well.

Please, don't wipe me out if some permissions are violated, just let me know and i'll try to remove that stuff. Have no idea who's author of labor animations, it was removed from this site, but it's used here, just tell me if i should remove it. Without it labor will be little bit stupid though.

Why? Not many mods here add animal followers.

Main purpose - utilize CBBE 3BA Oviposition resources

In addition adds female vampire girl follower - Mia.

Where to find? Cronvangr Cave

Mia located in that hidden vampire place, you know, behind stone wall which could be opened by button.

Frosty deeper, near boss room entrance.

How it works? It just works. Sorry.

First build Bodyslide files - oviposition body, it's under Ovibody group.

Save Frosty and Mia from cave first, Mia will wait at the enter of the cave, and go to Kynesgrove inn after chat, and you can find her there then she dismissed.

After 2 days (48 ingame hours, can be configured in MCM) Frosty will approach player with forcegreet (forcegreets can be disabled in MCM as well) and ask about egg laying inside player (of course if you're playing female character). You can agree, deny for now, or make Mia do it for you. Just play with it, all understandable from dialogues, i hope. Did i told about typos and poor grammar? Sorry about that, english not my native tongue language.

Once player or Mia got eggs inside them, oviposition boddy applied on them. Where are two methods of applying: setskin and equip armor. Setskin changes very body of character, so no ugliness, at least it seem so, BUT if could be more harmfull for game/save/whatever, i dont know for sure, it was good at my end though.

Equp body equips body (really, overseer?) it looks not as bad as it could be, but it was quite ugly at my end. Screenshots taken with setskin method.

Then it is time to birth eggs:

For player - find a bed or do it on the floor anywhere, use 'Push eggs' spell. I know it's bug in the spell preview.

For Mia - go to inn or house where bed from sexlab bed list can be found and speak with Mia, she will go to bed and start egg birth.

Oviposition could be repeated avary configured amount of days (check MCM)

FAQ

1. Why file so big? - Oviposition body, mainly. It's huge.

2. Why Mia looks not as on your screenshots? - I didn't include body and face textures, she uses yours installed. In my case its LOVERGIRL Skin - HD Complexion for Women

3. Will you fix this garbage? - Report bugs, and if i have spare time, perhaps.

4. Will you add more content? - Maybe, but i have other projects to do right now.

5. Can I suggest you something? - If it's not about go screw myself or crush into wall - you're welcome. No implementation promises though.

6. Can I play this as a male character? - Maybe? I did some checkings and varaitions in dialogues, so you can try, no guarantee Frosty can't ask to lay eggs inside your man, don't let Frosty do it, please.

7. What do debug mode? - Debugs (joke). It adds dialogue to Mia thougth which i was debugging and testing some features, don't use it, there's no easter eggs. 

8. ESL/ESPFE? - Mod contains quite a lot of records, i think esl/espfe are limited to only 800? But if it really can be done, please tell me about it.

9. LE? - Use Cathedral Asset Optimizer to converts, there's nothing special in this mod here, it should work. 

Requirements:

Fus-ro-doh

Sexlab

Sexlab aroused

Creature framework

Open animation replacer (for labor animation)

Troubleshooting:

1. Mia isn't near main cave entrance!

Wait few hours, idk why but she walks around the world, she will come back.

2. Will be more, maybe.

[...]

Known issues:

1. Player oviposition not shown correctly at the first time player got eggs. Because i'm bad programmer and hadn't plan at the start of development.

2. If method of oviposition applying changed mid eggs carrying it could stuck, don't do that in the middle of carrying.

3. Mia isn't waiting you after resquing at the enter to the cave. Wait few hours, she will appear.

4. Not always passed events (e.g. player carried eggs first) are taken into account. Mia will act like she already carried eggs, even if she wasn't. Deal with it for now.

5. Some sex interactions not written, but dialogues for it present.

6. Player controls aren't disabled while in the egg labor animation, even if method disableplayercontrols() was used. Don't push any buttons while in animation.

7. Will or will not be more in the future. [...]

CREDITS

DuckytheBOT for resources

Tlam99 for scripting ideas and explanations of resources

lemonbalmtea KS Hairdos, and Kalilies for Mia's hair

Edited by OverseerPrimeXF
Typos fixes

esl/espfe should support up to 2048 records, not 800. ids 0x800 to 0xFFF are allowed.
EDIT: here's how to compact your formID's to fit the limit in xEdit. But you're already at 1204 so depending on how much you plan to add from this point on, you might want to stay as a regular ESP. Notably, dialogue topics take up a ton of records.
image.png.c79d77218a61c133d7e594dc642435c6.png

Edited by Dragon on the Web
instructions for compacting

How do we know when the eggs are ready to be birthed? Also if we don't use the spell (player) or talk to Mia will the eggs be there forever, usually other similar mods force the animation to start when it's time.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, stavlan said:

How do we know when the eggs are ready to be birthed? Also if we don't use the spell (player) or talk to Mia will the eggs be there forever, usually other similar mods force the animation to start when it's time.

Eggs are ready if player got spell to push them, Mia will say about it

Yes, eggs will stay forever in player, Mia will carry it forever too if you dont talk to her, i dont like then something forces you do do something (and i was lazy to add such feature), perhaps in the future i'll add this with ability to disable in mcm

Also you can enjoy your PCs belly longer with that

Edited by OverseerPrimeXF
22 minutes ago, OverseerPrimeXF said:

Eggs are ready if player got spell to push them, Mia will say about it

Yes, eggs will stay forever in player, Mia will carry it forever too if you dont talk to her, i dont like then something forces you do do something (and i was lazy to add such feature), perhaps in the future i'll add this with ability to disable in mcm

Also you can enjoy your PCs belly longer with that

Thank you, and that is a change of pace in a more pleasurable direction, I have downloaded the mod but haven't had a chance to start the game to try it yet.

I save Mia and Frosty from the cave and after a day of Frosty following me around he asked if i would let him lay eggs in me and we were in a public place so i told him ill think about it so that later we could do it at my house, so i went to my house and waited 5 days and he still hasn't asked a second time.
So i'm wondering, did i mess something up or am i missing some kind of trigger to get him to ask me again? If so is there a way to manually trigger him to ask me again?

19 hours ago, DragonbornUchiha said:

I save Mia and Frosty from the cave and after a day of Frosty following me around he asked if i would let him lay eggs in me and we were in a public place so i told him ill think about it so that later we could do it at my house, so i went to my house and waited 5 days and he still hasn't asked a second time.
So i'm wondering, did i mess something up or am i missing some kind of trigger to get him to ask me again? If so is there a way to manually trigger him to ask me again?

If i remember correctly, you able to ask him yourself, he will never ask you again himself, every time you want to make you character carry eggs you have to ask, i can make him ask you himself after time pass, but little bit busy right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Do i need to manually adjust Ovi sliders in BodySlide bodies 0-6 ? when generating? Because on preview all ovi stages look basically the same. Are those levels of oviposition? Or just separate slots for separate mods and your mod uses only one of those bodies and adjusts sliders on its own?

image.png.38cb47584f034383f1402461c86f9555.png

Edited by Lapsio

I did get a somewhat unsynced ovi skin.

Looks like it doesn't quite have same form as the bodies paint layers, so part is the ovi skin and part is the body paint layer.

The physics is a bit off as well when wearing armor with squeeze effect

Might be some problem since I use Autobody for morphs, but it is close to matching.

20240406134737_1.jpg

I made small (esl flagged) patch to make it work with beast races (Argonian and Khajiit). It also changes slot from 40 (tail) to 60 so that you can well... have tail. It will be incompatible with Fluffy Khajiits as it uses the same slot but I believe it wouldn't be really compatible anyways since fur wouldn't take altered mesh into account anyways.

It's very lazy patch so you HAVE TO generate BodySlide as I was too lazy to edit 7+14 baked .nif files from slot 40 to 60 so only 7 BodySlide templates are edited and they'll overwrite final .nif files once re-generated according to your preset. Please keep in mind that it requires manually generating each stage 1-7 with different % ovi sliders (look at my previous question in this thread - the answer was "yes I had to adjust all levels separately" since mod just swaps meshes generated by BodySlide and they're all generated from the same base). And probably it's good idea to add a little bit of belly morphs since those ovi morphs look weird on completely flat belly and it doesn't integrate with SLIF in any way so when no other mods give you belly then it may look a bit weird to have stage 7 ovi on zeroed belly sliders. Also I made it only for Armor equip method since I couldn't really get Skin based one to work with beast races at all.

image.png.e973532341211ca3fe4b497dbd411cf5.png

Note that apart from changing slot I also removed Hands and Feet AA records from armor to increase compatibility with various digi feet mods so it MAY introduce some incompatibility with non-beast races and it's probably not recommended to use this patch if you don't play as beast character (or really want HTD tails to work alongside)/

Inb4 wholesome mod, Frosty is very adorably awkward character and clumsy writing only adds to his charm XD

Frosty Beast Patch.zip

Edited by Lapsio
  • 1 month later...