Dude, what freaking game are you even talking about?  How in the crap can we even begin to help without you giving is some basic information first?  Like the game for starters and what plugins you can't get animations to work for and your load order.  If this is for Skyrim you need to post your papyrus log.

Lastly, each Bethesda game has its OWN tech support section.  This is for general tech support and NOT for individual games or plugins.

After you list the game and plugin you are having trouble with I or another moderator will move this thread to the correct game tech support area.

• 1 month later...

SKYRIM

I too have issues i just installed the sex lab bestiality and cannot for the life of me findout how to activate the actions, I followed the instructions on the lab framework download page and got all the messages it said I should, once I enter the game I get 2 things the menu for loverslab (alongside the others installed e.g achieve that and trade and barter)   but cannot work out how to start an animation, having tried all the FNIS ones Im lost 

I did install all files but not  sure if my animation files are in the right place, I put them into Mod manger like a normal mod

any recomendations appreciated :)

Dude, what freaking game are you even talking about?  How in the crap can we even begin to help without you giving is some basic information first?  Like the game for starters and what plugins you can't get animations to work for and your load order.  If this is for Skyrim you need to post your papyrus log.

Lastly, each Bethesda game has its OWN tech support section.  This is for general tech support and NOT for individual games or plugins.

After you list the game and plugin you are having trouble with I or another moderator will move this thread to the correct game tech support area.

edited version of the post right above yours that maybe you should have glanced at before posting

edited version of the post right above yours that maybe you should have glanced at before posting

What freaking post?