Any mods that slow down the character's level up by half or less?

Well, since I usually add a lot of enemy mods and there are more, my character levels up very quickly and becomes too strong very quickly. Are there any mods that even if I kill a lot of enemies, I barely level up? Or any good enemy overhaul mods? That it is a challenge and does not provide level increases to the character?

34 minutes ago, oscar said:

Well, since I usually add a lot of enemy mods and there are more, my character levels up very quickly and becomes too strong very quickly. Are there any mods that even if I kill a lot of enemies, I barely level up? Or any good enemy overhaul mods? That it is a challenge and does not provide level increases to the character?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1251

Has the option of 0.5 multiplier so you will level up half as fast.
However it is no longer supported by the author so read his warning first.

Thanks, it seems a bit risky but I'll try it. Just in case you know of any good mod that adds a great variety of enemies (man and monsters), throughout Skyrim, that have new and good magic, attacks and AI?

Doing it via plugins will likely conflict with any perk overhaul.

Skill Uncapper and get or create your own preset cutting xp gains in half or however you like it. There are like 3 releases of the Uncapper, for different versions of the game so find the one compatible for your version of the game and check the config file to see which settings you need to tweak.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:46 PM, oscar said:

Skill and Attribute Tweaker  install and in game open MCM then Skill and Attribute Tweaker and open the third menu: experience

there set the amound on all from 0,0X to 10,0X

Requirements

SkyUI

SKSE

THANKS TO LeucisticDinosaur

Posted (edited)

ohh. Thank you very much.this have error in save file.you can save,but  when you die need go out game and load the save.in game say corrupt

Skyrim Special Edition 05_03_2024 15_50_23.png

Edited by oscar
14 hours ago, oscar said:

ohh. Thank you very much.this have error in save file.you can save,but  when you die need go out game and load the save.in game say corrupt

Skyrim Special Edition 05_03_2024 15_50_23.png

Hmm i dont have those errors but i have installed two mods for general fixes and save fixes to avoid errors:

1)  SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) On download section there download (Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.629 and newer with your MOD MANAGER

and (Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse64 Preloader and TBB Lib MANUAL (Download this and extract it to your main Skyrim folder manually;

it cannot be installed with a mod manager. This is required or the skse plugin won't load. It is safe to overwrite existing files.)

THANKS TO aers

2)  SSE Engine Fixes - Save Corrupt Fix AE (v1.6.353 - 1.6.1170) (.TOML Fixes)

THANKS TO ShadowPandah

Posted (edited)

When I install 1 sse it tells me this. I can't cancel it because other mods are using it.I think so, I'm not sure. Anyway, I tried to see and the save works well. What I don't know is if it affects it in any way. way to annotate that

Vortex 06_03_2024 8_35_29.png

Edited by oscar