CFP CBO Patch

CBO compatibility patch for Community Flavor Pack.

1.12.1 requires "CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix" until CBO is updated, which also requires Carnalitas 2.5

https://mega.nz/file/Jl9RnbhK#u0d_x4a6JI84-oaRooZA_VRYPkGcYk0IOpLdqp2wNyU

Converted all the meshes to CBO rig, and generated the blend shapes for the clothes.

Some of the blending shapes are not great, ill probably need to work on them a bit more.

Changes:

common/genes:

Merged the CBO and CFP genes. (headgear, clothes, legwear)

CBO + CFP contains more than 256 headgears, so added a new gene for CFP headgears

gfx/court_scene:

Merged the court cultures.

gfx/models/portraits/attachments:

Re exported the main mesh files, and recreated the blending shapes based on the CBO body blending shapes.

gfx/portraits/accessories:

Added some of the CBO tags to the new clothes, to solve some of the clipping issues

gfx/portraits/portrait_modifiers:

Merged the CBO and CFP changes.

Updated the headgears, so you would only get original headgear or the CFP headgear (not both at same time), similar to how the EPE+CFP patch did it.

Added shoes for new legwear (or removed, depending on legwear).

Load Order:

CFP

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.6+ (until CBO is compatible)

CFP CBO Patch

Not compatible with other CBO Patches (that affect clothing), unless a Patch that combines multiple Patches are created. (For example, CFP CBO and EPE CBO patches are not compatible, until a patch is made that combines both of these patch mods, ill create a patch for CFP +EPE at the EPE CBO Patch mod)

Old files can be found at https://mega.nz/folder/xt9BDK4B#1fQHnDCBCoNQYz0itR3oRw

Compatibility:

Base Game: 1.11.5, CFP: 3.2.13, CBO: 1.8.4, CFP CBO Patch: 1.2

Base Game: 1.12.*, CFP: 3.2.14, CBO: 1.8.4, CFP CBO Patch: 1.3+

Patch made for LIDA by Berkulat:

Patch made for EPE:

CFP+EPE CBO Patch 3.2.zip

Load order:

CFP

EPE

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix

CFP CBO Patch

EPE CBO Patch

CFP+EPE CBO Patch

Edited by csirke128
2 minutes ago, Alf321 said:

The Laurel crowns are missing from the original CFP headgears. Any way to fix that?

Yea, noticed that as well, added a fix, can you try that out?

There will be a new category for CFP headgear in barbershop.

17 minutes ago, pizzaking94 said:

i love you, thank you so much. the royal dalmatia from the new dlc isnt working, {leaves characters shirtless) but besides that its perfect 

Yea, thats CBO issue, it only supports 1.11.4.

I think for now just disable that DLC, ill look into converting some of those in next patch (1.12.x) if Mange doesn't.

11 hours ago, pizzaking94 said:

i love you, thank you so much. the royal dalmatia from the new dlc isnt working, {leaves characters shirtless) but besides that its perfect 

Hi, added a new version that contains the 2 cloaks and 2 clothes from sp3

6 minutes ago, KK9lia said:

There are some errors in India?

You mean nude characters?

I think there is a religion in India that has nudity for priests and zealous characters.

Or you mean the clothes are clipping?

3 hours ago, csirke128 said:

You mean nude characters?

I think there is a religion in India that has nudity for priests and zealous characters.

Or you mean the clothes are clipping?

Nude characters in Myanmar. I found out that it nude also when I only run CFP, so I think. it is unrelated to your mod. Sorry about that.

9 minutes ago, KK9lia said:

Nude characters in Myanmar. I found out that it nude also when I only run CFP, so I think. it is unrelated to your mod. Sorry about that.

Nah, i think they are not nude ... just lightly clothed :D

If you open barber shop, they should be wearing pants.

Just now, Berkulat said:

What's new in yesterday's and today's updates? Is there anything critical there? I just wrote an additional patch for LIDA and this patch yesterday. I wouldn't want to redo everything again.

There was no update, i was just changing the link to CBO in the description to the new unofficial update version.

CBO+CFP+LIDA ComPatch 1.2.7z

My patch compatible with this patch. There are old errors in LIDA (the armor and asymmetrical dress do not fit all body morphs), and for some reason I was unable to add the display of the lecherous armor leggings.
A little later I will post my script mod, which allows you to put LIDA dresses on submissives through genes, and not through a barbershop. Then, during the war, submissives will dress in armor, which the barbershop does not allow.

8 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

Никакого обновления не было, я просто менял ссылку на CBO в описании на новую неофициальную версию обновления.

Can you add a link to my patch? Maybe someone will be interested.

1 hour ago, cluster66 said:

How do I manually change the throne room or are you making it compatible with Choose throne room pls help.

Let me check, its probably not compatible out of the box, as CBO adds some new court rooms.

57 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

Let me check, its probably not compatible out of the box, as CBO adds some new court rooms.

But can I modify the default court for CFP like what changes can I make in which files to get the indian room also the white gloves in barbershop are kinda weird or should I say broken.

7 minutes ago, cluster66 said:

But can I modify the default court for CFP like what changes can I make in which files to get the indian room also the white gloves in barbershop are kinda weird or should I say broken.

Hi, the court scene config is in gfx/court_scene/scene_cultures/..

There for each throne room type, there are conditions. The main change by CBO is that it will use a different throne room, if there is an ongoing sex animation, and it uses this for that:

bedroom_mena = {
	trigger = {
		has_character_flag = sex_animation_event

It also changes the originals like:

## Redefine mediterranean to exclude andalusians from it
mediterranean = {
	trigger = {
		Not = { has_character_flag = sex_animation_event }
		exists = capital_county

So you can change the triggers for the indian room there, and same for indian bedroom