Title is self explanatory. I find there’s not much options in color selection for the dildos here. Would like one that is green similar in shade to the one here (and in model too if possible):

IMG_4057.jpeg.d62449e9bc1c95f0decde3718d6fa689.jpeg

Sorry for the thumbnail quality. It’s from an old webcam chat site. If i knew the site was going to shut down so soon, i’d save all the full-size photos of all my favorite models there 😭

21 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Sorry if I say something basic,,,You can use the "Create a style" tool to put the article in the color you want.

You mean in game? I tried it and it says “The dildo style cannot be changed”. It's the 1st thing I've tried.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:50 AM, mythik1988 said:

You mean in game? I tried it and it says “The dildo style cannot be changed”. It's the 1st thing I've tried.

The dildos I know for KW are not recolorable. I wish I could explain how to get inside a package file and change stuff with S3PE but I'm not good at using it. 

If you absolutely need colored dildos, I'd suggest taking a look at S3PE (S3 Package editor) -- I've used that to allow or forbid items from clothing categories or forbid random sims wearing an item, but I've never tried to replace a texture.

Edited by Yotix
grammar

Another option might be to use one of the dildos that are recolorable, and use "The Transmogrifier (aka Object Script Changer)" on Mod the Sims to make that work like a KW dildo. I have not done this, and have not used the transmogrifier, but I think I recall someone posting here on LL about doing something similar to get different looking dildos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 4:34 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Another option might be to use one of the dildos that are recolorable, and use "The Transmogrifier (aka Object Script Changer)" on Mod the Sims to make that work like a KW dildo. I have not done this, and have not used the transmogrifier, but I think I recall someone posting here on LL about doing something similar to get different looking dildos.

Yep - works like a charm with a few caveats.

1) The object may become 'stuck' in inventory although still usable - therefore Master Controller/basic/inventory/sell item works.

2) To be sure 'any' object will function and look good, it's best to place it on a surface/floor next to a working dildo and make sure it lines up properly - object arrows (build/buy) facing the same direction and the objects themselves aligned for holding and use. Venus Princess has several 'dildo objects' which can be transmogged but be bold and experiment - one never knows what can be used until they follow the above steps - and yes - this works without issue on the dildos available for download on the Passion thread.