More often then not Skyrim is crashing on load.

Yami X

More than half the time when I load Skyrim the game ctd's it's starting to get real annoying.

Load order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
enb_reference.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
AOS_DGDB Patch.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Point The Way.esp=1
RingOfDragonborn.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp=1
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
IA6npc01.esp=1
CornerofTheSkyrim.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
MHYH_RentRoomFollower.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Weightless).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Weightless).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp=1
CorrectGenderAnimations.esp=1
CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp=1
CorrectGenderAnimations-DB.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-VanillaNights-Lvl-2.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1
Aria.esp=1
Fenne.esp=1
Mei.esp=1
Varnela.esp=1
Yuki.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1

Ran Boss 
and all that jazz
I have the 11-2 version of hdt physics (9-28 same problem) installed I have a tbbp compatible skeleton 
I'm running the performance version of Realvision Enb with EnbBoost

specs 
I5-2500k 
2GB 6950 
8gb ram

Also I have tried the safe load plugin that was just released no dice.

Since you get a 50-50 chance of actually loading the game we can rule out corrupted files or mismatching skeletons.

You were a bit unclear however - does the game crash before the main menu loads or when you load a save/new game? Are there anything in the SKSE logs? You can find the plugin/SKSE logs scattered between data\SKSE\Plugins and Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE.

Any ini tweaks to skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini?

i can only guess the error source, but i suspect one of those, so trial and error is needed to identify the problem:

Wet & Cold, Footprints, Lovers Comfort

Why those? Because they do alot of stuff via script, after the engine finished loading the save game data.

I wonder why you did not mentioned AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp ?? This mod is even more script heavy then wet and cold or defeat combined.

Defeat can be less strain if you temporary turn off npc/npc right now this option is not working right. Also he has many spawn mods combined with npc vs npc == crash to desktop.

Right now the only things i can point to are these mods:

SexLabAroused.esm=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

Footprints.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

3DNPC.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

These mods all combined in one game can cripple even the fastest pc around.

Also make sure you (habe==have) the latest unofficial patches installed the latest one 2.00a fixes allot of previous bugs and also turned into a fake esm to fix even more bugs.

So it seems like it's a case of too many scripts fucking my game is that what you guys are saying? The thing is I've never had any problems like ever with those installed the only thing that's different this time is the addition of sexy towns and villages. 

I'll try the suggestions Dman. :cool:

Most mods i and D_ManXX2 mentioned, are scanning or adding NPCs in an specific area, putting a good amount of load on the script and Ai engine.

Aroused does not scan NPCs in exterior cells, but Wet & Cold and Footprints do. So the more NPCs you add, the longer scans take and the more data has to be saved and read.
if i remember right, Aroused only keeps track of NPCs you talked to at least once, so i'm not sure, if this mod adds to your problem.

Sexy Towns and Villages - if I remember correctly - is (or was) a very poorly optimized texture pack. Sounds like you may be CTDing because you run out of RAM.

Even though ENBoost helps in this regards it is not a "fix all" for heavy textures and meshes. Try to remove that texture pack and try again.

4/5 chance of loading is successful so were getting somewhere it seems if I disable defeat as well it ctd's on load/new game every time even after running fnis. 

@Digital

Well that sucks....

Do any of you use or have used towns and villages enhanced if so what are your opinions because I'm looking for something different from Skyrim 2k textures.

Defeat is really script heavy and for some reason, i overlooked it in your load order. -.-

Removing Defeat has to be done by uninstalling it thru its MCM menu.

But don't forget: No gurantee possible that an uninstallation will not screw up your save game, due to how Skyrims engine works.
Downside of Defeat: The more it was put to use, the higher the chance of a save game not loading.
Sorting it in above followers (BOSS sorts followers at the end of the load order) fixed Defeat related CtDs for me.

4/5 chance of loading is successful so were getting somewhere it seems if I disable defeat as well it ctd's on load/new game every time even after running fnis. 

@Digital

Well that sucks....

Do any of you use or have used towns and villages enhanced if so what are your opinions because I'm looking for something different from Skyrim 2k textures.

Yeah, I've used ETAC. It's a nice addition but if you have a lot of texture mods/SMIM it's going to be brutal on your game engine and probably crash you quite a lot.

Fact of the matter is that with all that there are out there one has to try to limit in things. Want ETAC? May want to drop SMIM... And so on.

Mods that are script-heavy doesn't necessarily break your game, if they are well written.

scripts tomany mods mods not compatible boss load not correct replace some manually.

If a mod is to high in load order becouse boss place it there its posible you have to replace it lower other wise CTD boss is not 100% accurate.

Crappy pc or videocard.

Run tomany prgrams in background.

Still playing with win98 or  winmillenium :P on a 286 hehe

List can go on what can couses CTD.

Many times when i reach 22gig skyrim map im starting to CTD so i disable some and its over.

Also when i install to many follower mods CTD

BIG Armor packs many times big  also can couse CTD i manually place bottom load order crashes gone.

Compatibillity patches?

And some mods just don't work nomatter how hard i try make perfect install of mods.

if i start crashing i remove one by one the mods untill i find out which one couses crash this almost always helps for me.

I very limited scripted mods that also helps.

You have alot of followers and npc mods they prolly crash your game also.

But skyrim is just a CTD game bethesda can't released bug free games im affraid.

Archived