Are there any sex mods thats compatible with the heartlands modlist?

I don't know what's in the pack, I've never heard of it. (and I won't download it to check it out)

Only problems with LAPF are idle animation replacers like Personality Idles , it conflicts with the sex animations.

Body replacer: you must have HGEC and Roberts male.

And maybe some Mods that change locations and world can conflict with some Lovers Quest mods.

Conflict mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

But the base LAPF/Lovers sex system will work.

LAPF is the  base sex system but does nothing without Mods.

And Mods: AdultPlayPlus, Lovers Voice SSP Plus, LoversRapers, the whole pregnancy system, Masturbation, Ring of Mara, Lovers Strippers, LoversCreatures, Slave Trade,... are all without cell and world changes.

LAPF, LAPF Pack, other Mods

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

If you want to try Lovers quest Mods you can always check conflicts with TES4Edit.  Put the Lovers Mod esp in your data folder, start TES4Edit, apply filter for cleaning, if there are colored entries in NPCs , cells and world in the Lovers mod esp AND one of "heartlands mod pack" esp  they both use the same NPC or location and can conflict.

What you need before you install LAPF see here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Check if you have old Visual C++ Redistributables and DirectX ,  OBSE, Pluggy, MenuQue, SkyBSA, . . .

The modpack is mainly a graphics overhaul mod which is based on mod organizer but it comes with BOSS and Wyre bash. I tried following your guide but mod organizer just wouldn`t register the data for the HGEC female models. The modpack also installs a skeleton for the armors. 

Edited by OverPoweredOblisk

The HGEC Mod is an OMod. You can unpack it  with Oblivion Modmanager.

Here is a selection of the bodies. There are more bodies in the file but these are the most common.  And with all Textures. In "HGEC Body with BBB v1.12" are no textures for Shivering Isle races so i added some.

HGEC Body All Textures.7z

readme is in the file.

NOT OMod or OM2 ready. Read the readme, put the bodies you want in the right folders, then you can use MO2 or install manually.

You can download any HGEC Mod form Nexus (or other sides) and HGEC textures.  Or the OCO HGEC patches.  In SetBody Mods you get almost all bodies that exist.

And MO2 can install OMods. Goggle it. I never used MO2.

And the skeleton you have you overwrite with the LAPF skeleton.  I always tell people unpack Mods before you install. armor, clothes, animation and some race Mods have skeletons you should/must delete before you install the Mods ( or create OMods ) So they will never overwrite your LAPF skeleton.  The  LAPF skeleton works with all armor, clothing and animations. But only the LAPF skeleton have penis and butt bones that are use with the sex animations.

I downloaded most of the files (except the NoMaam animation replacer because mod organizer keeps on saying that the data is not valid) but the option to have sex with the NPCs does not appear. Do I just have to start over with another mod launcher without all my graphics mods? 

Do you have  LAPF installed. In in your magic menu the Lovers spells? If yes Lovers works.  You should have the Masturbate spell. Use it.

You need Lovers Mods to have sex with NPCs.  e.g. Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP  add dialogs to have sex with NPCs ! they must like you !

Or Lovers rapers to rape NPCs. You get a rape spell to rape NPCs and NPCs rape the player automatically.

See the Link above "lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links"  almost all Lovers Mods with short discription.

NoMaam animation is not ready to install. Unpack it and read the readme. Then open the folder you want and install it manually, or copy that folder in an empty folder and use it with MO2.  In NoMaam are animations with 3 or 4 different breast bounce and some extra animations, idle ani with bounce.

So first you copy all you want in a new folder. You create the Mod you want. Then you install or use MO2.

Again: Always unpack a Mod before you install it. read the readme. In many Mods you have different options, replacer folders , . . .  or in armor-clothing Mods you should delete the skeletons.  NEVER install a packed Mod form 7z, zip, rar right into your game, without reading the readme or check the folders. That is the best way to mess up your game.

Hey again, I got everything to work now except for two things: 1 My camera no longer aligns up with the object i`m trying to interact with after I move around the camera during sex (its like free roam mode) 2. I downloaded  Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and some of the dialog is gibberish but others works just fine so I`m not sure what I did wrong. 

Edited by OverPoweredOblisk

Don't know.

Camera. Do you have other mods that change the camera and might cause conflicts?  Or wrong load order.

Post your load order. Or instaled the camera OBSE plugin and didn't change the LAPF settings to use it.

Lovers Adult Play Plus: The mod is fully translated. Maybe another Lovers mod. But I don't know of any non-translated mods, Only very old ones that are listed as outdated. Or the original Japanese ones.

All Mods in "lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links"  should be full english . . .  maybe a few in the "Old/Obsolete info" spoiler are not translated.