19 hours ago, Dg75 said:

Yeah me to. Hary SmackMeat LOL seemed to think so!

Um! are you still having issues with needs toilet. Is it just that? Other comments working as usual?

Wetting works, but they quit nagging. Strange! It's probably something I tinkered with. I will take a look.

You realy want a Hotkety opt to force relieve, you mean the same as when happens when shocked?

that runs a completely different and new function I had made and added. Not sure why you want it,

Regular good ol paffing from pee and fart is better. LOl but I suppose I can. I already have  spell for

it in my test jig, I'd have to see on setting a Key though I never set one up before.

Well it doesn't really have to be just the shock force relieve.
I really meant any function/feature that would allow to trigger an accident on purpose. The "forced relieve" just seemed fitting for this.
The key bind would be just perfect for this, but if that doesn't work out a power could also be an alternative. You could just favorite it and use it.

19 hours ago, Dg75 said:

Are you getting Sub titles, and just no voice ? Or is the lines simply not playing at all?

Also did you re-create lists in the Comment Manager MCM. If I added new lines the list would need re created

I am getting no subtitles on desperation, only on-screen notification.

I followed the instructions and did make sure to switch back on then recreate in the Comment Manager options.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Medieval Genie said:

I am getting no subtitles on desperation, only on-screen notification.

I followed the instructions and did make sure to switch back on then recreate in the Comment Manager options.

Okay thank you. Just checking. The notification you get tells me its passing the the main conditions. 

The NPC script that pushes it checks good.  or no reason it should fail unless failing the main condition.

I just checked the files in the BSA, all the files are their in the correct folders.

Next I will check Comment Manager functions. There is one condition their that I can think of that might fail it,

that is CM looks to see if a follower or on CM's custom follower list. If true it casts the Follower spell on the actor follower

to pass quest conditions. If CM fails to see the actor follower as a follower, then it cast Non follower NPC spell and would

be the incorrect spell to pass that info's quest conditions. 

A way for you to know for sure get that follower in crosshairs and open CM's MCM and see Is Follower, if True then Cm 

is okay and not the culprit.  I'll do some more snooping around and load up a test save and see if I can replicate.

Edit: CM also checks conditions that the actor to say must have their 3D loaded and Not greater than 2000 units away(length of a longhouse)

if you know follower pass this and pass the MCM check for Is Follower, then CM not the culprit...means its probably me lol 

I just loaded the game and checked, I am getting it too Damn it! I was really hoping it was your imagination. LOL

Not sure the culprit yet but I will find it.

Edited by Dg75
3 hours ago, snitch123 said:

Well it doesn't really have to be just the shock force relieve.
I really meant any function/feature that would allow to trigger an accident on purpose. The "forced relieve" just seemed fitting for this.
The key bind would be just perfect for this, but if that doesn't work out a power could also be an alternative. You could just favorite it and use it.

Got It. 

Would say a shift plus Paf action key be okay, or just a separate key altogether?

29 minutes ago, Dg75 said:

Got It. 

Would say a shift plus Paf action key be okay, or just a separate key altogether?

The shift modifier key actually sounds awesome.. Would fit right in with the Dynamic Activation Key related mods if you know them.. 👍

1 minute ago, snitch123 said:

The shift modifier key actually sounds awesome.. Would fit right in with the Dynamic Activation Key related mods if you know them.. 👍

Kool!

I don't know Dynamic Activation Key related mods, maybe I need one. I got a load order that has more Keybinds that I know what to do with.

I got most deactivated and I Use GamePad ++ Mod, and AH HotKeys.  Its why I refrained from setting up new keybinds, theirs too many mods 

that do! But I I'll see what I can do with force accidents.

On 4/3/2024 at 4:51 PM, Medieval Genie said:

Not sure if it's my bizarre soup of mods again, but now after following instructions, the Needs The Toilet voice lines are missing. When wetting, it works, but specifically not the desperate stage.

Well I just reloaded the game and tried again. It started working for me. I toggled the Master Comm and recreat the list in CM MCM

they started working. Everything looked good in the Files, I couldn't find anything wrong. Let me know if this persists.

PFA version 3.0.1 is here.

Added a modifier shit key to use with the paf action key, will cause an accident on self rather than normal paffing.

can be disabled in the pfa mcm. Options are left shift, righ shift or disabled. This is not a keybind, Paf scripts just 

detects one the shift keys is pressed when it's keybind action key is applied. Just keep in mind when using that

Paf's key works on a KeyUP event, so its detected when the action key is released, the shift needs to be held 

when releasing the action key. Also if holding Paf action key for second Pee and fart listens for that to cause 

Poop only, Don't know if that disrupt the shift key being detected. I don't think it will.

I did fix so if you have poop and not pee, the action key can make you go without having to hold it for a second.

Just use the action key as normal or hold the key.. whatever floats your boat.

Tweeked Comment Manager a bit. Bug fixes mostly.

1 hour ago, Dg75 said:

PFA version 3.0.1 is here.

Added a modifier shit key to use with the paf action key, will cause an accident on self rather than normal paffing.

can be disabled in the pfa mcm. Options are left shift, righ shift or disabled. This is not a keybind, Paf scripts just 

detects one the shift keys is pressed when it's keybind action key is applied. Just keep in mind when using that

Paf's key works on a KeyUP event, so its detected when the action key is released, the shift needs to be held 

when releasing the action key. Also if holding Paf action key for second Pee and fart listens for that to cause 

Poop only, Don't know if that disrupt the shift key being detected. I don't think it will.

I did fix so if you have poop and not pee, the action key can make you go without having to hold it for a second.

Just use the action key as normal or hold the key.. whatever floats your boat.

Tweeked Comment Manager a bit. Bug fixes mostly.

Tested it quickly and it works amazingly.. Great idea with the right Shift option too, found it even more fitting and it should prevent overlapping with anyone using anything else using shift key (TrueHUD's default lock-on for example).
Thanks for this feature ! 

I hate to shower you with more requests... (I'm running out of ideas anyway 😂) But maybe for some next update..
Having played a bit and tested how that pee debuff works.. I wonder if you'd consider keeping the current one in + adding the timed one mentioned earlier ?
E.g: Accident being obvious - 1 or 2 game hours -speech debuff of say.. 10 + the current long lasting one requiring bath/cleaning 
Perhaps something like RND's disease debuffs... The effects changing with time.
Feel like this would be a perfect combination if both could be cleanable with the toilet paper.

Either way I'd say with all the new features and options it's getting perfectly complete... So again, thanks for all your work on this 👍

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, snitch123 said:

Tested it quickly and it works amazingly.. Great idea with the right Shift option too, found it even more fitting and it should prevent overlapping with anyone using anything else using shift key (TrueHUD's default lock-on for example).
Thanks for this feature ! 

I hate to shower you with more requests... (I'm running out of ideas anyway 😂) But maybe for some next update..
Having played a bit and tested how that pee debuff works.. I wonder if you'd consider keeping the current one in + adding the timed one mentioned earlier ?
E.g: Accident being obvious - 1 or 2 game hours -speech debuff of say.. 10 + the current long lasting one requiring bath/cleaning 
Perhaps something like RND's disease debuffs... The effects changing with time.
Feel like this would be a perfect combination if both could be cleanable with the toilet paper.

Either way I'd say with all the new features and options it's getting perfectly complete... So again, thanks for all your work on this 👍

Yeah I can add that, when the current one gets added and takes effect I can cast a second timed for 2 hrs with a heavier debuff. Cleaning dispels both.

Can check against the Worn list from PFA_MCM,  and only if worn (pelvis area)  the second timed gets applied witch has heavier debuff.

I just finished fixing a bug I found anyways with the shits and using action key. I just got test it, and ill add the above. 

Edited by Dg75

PFA version 3.0.2 is here. Just fixed the paf action key not stopping an accident when sick.

added a secondary debuff spell for when peeing only accident. This secondary will check

against the worn the Custom Worn list seen in the PFA_MCM or 

slots 52 (and not a schlong or futa) or slots 49.  Pelvis area. 

As in if you are wearing clothes or armor down their and pissing allover them, then they stink!

If not wearing anything down their or you got a schlong their, then the lighter primary debuff only gets applied.

Can bathe or wipe with toilet paper to clean yourself and remove the debuffs.

These work if your not constipated or a pooper like myself too but only when peeing accident.

1 hour ago, Dg75 said:

PFA version 3.0.2 is here. Just fixed the paf action key not stopping an accident when sick.

added a secondary debuff spell for when peeing only accident. This secondary will check

against the worn the Custom Worn list seen in the PFA_MCM or 

slots 52 (and not a schlong or futa) or slots 49.  Pelvis area. 

As in if you are wearing clothes or armor down their and pissing allover them, then they stink!

If not wearing anything down their or you got a schlong their, then the lighter primary debuff only gets applied.

Can bathe or wipe with toilet paper to clean yourself and remove the debuffs.

These work if your not constipated or a pooper like myself too but only when peeing accident.

That was quick.. Thanks 👍

Did a little testing.. Seems to apply well and cooperates with the Custom Worn nicely...

Just two small issues.. 

This one is an easy fix:
The timer actually translates itself to 2 real world hours. And in the odd way Skyrim's time scale works, if you wait one in-game hour it seems it takes off 3,33 minutes (3,33 minutes = 1 Skyrim hour) from this timer. To fix this I'd simply recommend a magnitude of 399 or 400 instead. (2 hours of Skyrim time should translate to 399.6) Tried this myself in xEdit, and it translated well into the 2 game hours.

Another thing is, the debuff seems to stack. If you do 2nd accident before the first one is timed out, you get identical debuff #2 with its own new timer. 
If you clean yourself before the timer runs out, and then trigger another accident, the original debuff gets added back with it's own time left along with the new one starting from the full 2 hours.
That, and once the timer on the debuff runs out and the spell stops, you will get "immune" to the debuff and you won't be able to get it again no matter how many accidents you trigger until you reset it with cleaning/bathing.

10 minutes ago, snitch123 said:

That was quick.. Thanks 👍

Did a little testing.. Seems to apply well and cooperates with the Custom Worn nicely...

Just two small issues.. 

This one is an easy fix:
The timer actually translates itself to 2 real world hours. And in the odd way Skyrim's time scale works, if you wait one in-game hour it seems it takes off 3,33 minutes (3,33 minutes = 1 Skyrim hour) from this timer. To fix this I'd simply recommend a magnitude of 399 or 400 instead. (2 hours of Skyrim time should translate to 399.6) Tried this myself in xEdit, and it translated well into the 2 game hours.

Another thing is, the debuff seems to stack. If you do 2nd accident before the first one is timed out, you get identical debuff #2 with its own new timer. 
If you clean yourself before the timer runs out, and then trigger another accident, the original debuff gets added back with it's own time left along with the new one starting from the full 2 hours.
That, and once the timer on the debuff runs out and the spell stops, you will get "immune" to the debuff and you won't be able to get it again no matter how many accidents you trigger until you reset it with cleaning/bathing.

Well shit!

lol sorry I was thinking the 2 hours was in game time.  I can try the 399.6 and see where that gets it. 

as for the rest, is because of I only put the single global condition on it. The leek global sets to 1 when the original light weight debuffs apply.

the timed effect can only apply if that global is = 1. I'll have to re - condition it so it can re apply if another accident. 

Posted (edited)

PFA Version 3.0.3 

Just fixed the the broken pee only debuff. 

I believe I've got this about as stable as can be.

I don't plan on updating again unless something comes up broken or bugged.

I've already added too much for what it is.

I know some of the voiced comments are pretty bad. Eventually I may try and 

re -synthesize or fix what I can.  

But for now I got to get back to my Curse if the BloodWhore mod .. been nearly 2 years in the making

on this one. Just got to re-optimize it again, and I think i'll have it.

It's a Karma/Alignment based: you choose to follow the Light of Stendarr, Pray each a day while bestowing

his virtue and striking at the heart of evil.  Receive his blessing an alternate Skilling system or refuse such power

and receive the mightiest blessing his light!

Stray and succumb you will! 

You are what happens when the power of GODS conflict, The abominable result of Akatosh's meddling and my 
 own creative wonders, Your blood is cursed. "Molag Bal"

Ha! Ha! a story for another day, another mod!

Edited by Dg75
On 4/9/2024 at 5:14 AM, Dg75 said:

PFA Version 3.0.3 

Just fixed the the broken pee only debuff. 

I believe I've got this about as stable as can be.

I don't plan on updating again unless something comes up broken or bugged.

I've already added too much for what it is.

I know some of the voiced comments are pretty bad. Eventually I may try and 

re -synthesize or fix what I can.  

But for now I got to get back to my Curse if the BloodWhore mod .. been nearly 2 years in the making

on this one. Just got to re-optimize it again, and I think i'll have it.

It's a Karma/Alignment based: you choose to follow the Light of Stendarr, Pray each a day while bestowing

his virtue and striking at the heart of evil.  Receive his blessing an alternate Skilling system or refuse such power

and receive the mightiest blessing his light!

Stray and succumb you will! 

You are what happens when the power of GODS conflict, The abominable result of Akatosh's meddling and my 
 own creative wonders, Your blood is cursed. "Molag Bal"

Ha! Ha! a story for another day, another mod!

Finally got some time to actually test it a bit..
Seems the debuff works perfectly in every way now.. Thank you for the fix.

If I ever run into anything broken that really needs fixing I'll let you know. 
Thanks again for this addon and especially for adding the requests 👍

Do you have any planning fixing the buff/debuff flickering in the active effect menu?  it does get bit distracting sometimes, the original author said he planned to fix it but it's been over a year since we got any sort of update.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:45 PM, JuliMateos23 said:

It is possible to change the pissing meshes and textures? Just like a real pissing pressure or something like that. The PAF one it's like a yellow drop pissing and it's not real at all.

Oh I'm sure it's possible, if someone knew what they were doing. I did one day attempt to load it and the poop mesh in nifscope, I got an invisible obj. 

I don't know near enough about modeling and texturing to make that happen! I loaded up AFW's wing's in nifscope and was able to change the 

color pallet and wing size, but pee and poop I guess is above my head.  

14 hours ago, lawless777 said:

Do you have any planning fixing the buff/debuff flickering in the active effect menu?  it does get bit distracting sometimes, the original author said he planned to fix it but it's been over a year since we got any sort of update.

What's flickering. I never noticed anything flickering. Sounds like a UI thing.

On 4/16/2024 at 5:20 PM, Dg75 said:

What's flickering. I never noticed anything flickering. Sounds like a UI thing.

its in the active effects if you're look closely every couple of seconds the buff/debuff from paf would disappear and then instantly reappear cause it to flicker

4 hours ago, lawless777 said:

its in the active effects if you're look closely every couple of seconds the buff/debuff from paf would disappear and then instantly reappear cause it to flicker

Hmm that maybe the way Pee and fart scripts are, in the OnUpDate event witch polls like every 4 seconds for the player, I think it removes it then adds it

as means to re-apply it... ideally that should happen so fast that you wouldn't notice it. Anyhow not sure theirs anything to be done, but I'll take a closer look

and see.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zergface said:

This works already by default with sunhelm? Is this an upgraded version of the og PAF 4.0 even if dont plan to use it for follower sex related thing just as a survival needs mod?

Yes if you have Sunhelm installed PFA looks for it. Although it looks for RNAD first and if not RNAD it looks for Sunhelm. 

They both are very similar in structure and PFA will only use one or the other to fill its variables.  

PFA is just some addons for the original Pee and Fart 4.0, and some other stuff I threw in their for the hell of it.

Edited by Dg75

LOL I've been messing with a few more features on ole 1.5.97.  What better way than dungeoneering with a full bladder?  Got blasted with electricity by a draugr, my robes got destroyed because of Service Your Gear, and I pissed myself right there.  Proceeded to shove a fire rune up his ass and detonate it for doing that to my robes.

Some time later I ripped a nasty fart on a stormcloak soldier, and he complained. XD

Really funny, but it seems to mostly blast right after load doors and not spontaneously.

Sex talk messages seems to linger way too long, and either someone else was fucking nearby at the time or my partner kept babbling long after tearing my sphincter for science.  Not sure what that's all about.

Edit:  Eep!  I found out my version might not be entirely up to date, so I'll try that.

Still, really entertaining addon so far!

Edited by Harry Smackmeat