If I make a threesome, what should be the actors order in the actors array?

About the actors position in the array, the StartSex function guideline says position 0 is the “passive position”, so for mf sex i’d put female at 0 and male at 1. If i understood correctly, if they were swapped i’d see the female character doing the male, is that what it means?

For 3+ people, it’s unclear if there’s a criteria

I’m trying to do an mff, I used the GetAnimationsByType function, putting in 3 people,2 females,1 male as parameters.

But regarding the actors array, how does it assign the role in the animation? Is it like, the higher the number the more dominant?

Like if i had 5 people (the maximum allowed), mffff, male should be position 4?

there is no real order (unless creatures are involved), but most animators set the female as actor 1.

46 minutes ago, wattbatt said:

Like if i had 5 people (the maximum allowed), mffff, male should be position 4?

in billyy's animations he has the males last, so in his ffffm animation the male is actor 5

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is no real order (unless creatures are involved), but most animators set the female as actor 1.

in billyy's animations he has the males last, so in his ffffm animation the male is actor 5

Great, so basically if i let SexLab pick a random 3 people sex scene it's not guaranteed that they stay in the correct position

I'll go with the "males last" rule then

Edited by wattbatt