For longer term solutions, Increase polling times in MCM menus, reduce the number of effect-activated NPCs in MCMs, reduce spawns in mods that spawn creatures and or humans, things like that. (ie, reduce demand)

For short term relief/remedy for the lag condition, find a cosy, quiet player home that is a closed cell, and idle there, crafting and sleeping for several game days, so housekeeping can clear out the actions queue.

To monitor you current lag, install Elephants Script Latency Tester, then activate it in game and use the notices display. Normal(ish?) lagtimes are around 70-80 ms. And if you're only seeing ~80ms of lagtime, it's probably not script lag.

Excess stacks and frames can also play into it. Some applications will spawn way too many, SLIF routinely does it for me, as have several others here and there (although not as consistently), not sure why.

But I don't think there's a singular panacea. Sometimes, it's a subtle mod contention, sometimes a glitched script that keeps firing off new instances, sometimes a glitch brought about by unknown means during a boss-ish fight. sometimes it's just too many things trying to do to much stuff at ~the same time~ or stuff you were just doing a little while ago not cleaning up fast enough to catch up with the next stuff it's been asked to do.

In the end, my guess is that some cleanup processing is breaking or just plain poorly written and resulting in system clog, because that's what it "feels like" when I review the save files. There's often far too much clutter. Or maybe I'm just pushing the game to hard, idk. that's always a possibility.

Edited by anjenthedog
44 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

For longer term solutions, Increase polling times in MCM menus, reduce the number of effect-activated NPCs in MCMs, reduce spawns in mods that spawn creatures and or humans, things like that. (ie, reduce demand

how I do that ? I did use resaver but hmm nothing 

ok so 

55 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

For longer term solutions, Increase polling times in MCM menus, reduce the number of effect-activated NPCs in MCMs, reduce spawns in mods that spawn creatures and or humans, things like that. (ie, reduce demand)

For short term relief/remedy for the lag condition, find a cosy, quiet player home that is a closed cell, and idle there, crafting and sleeping for several game days, so housekeeping can clear out the actions queue.

To monitor you current lag, install Elephants Script Latency Tester, then activate it in game and use the notices display. Normal(ish?) lagtimes are around 70-80 ms. And if you're only seeing ~80ms of lagtime, it's probably not script lag.

Excess stacks and frames can also play into it. Some applications will spawn way too many, SLIF routinely does it for me, as have several others here and there (although not as consistently), not sure why.

But I don't think there's a singular panacea. Sometimes, it's a subtle mod contention, sometimes a glitched script that keeps firing off new instances, sometimes a glitch brought about by unknown means during a boss-ish fight. sometimes it's just too many things trying to do to much stuff at ~the same time~ or stuff you were just doing a little while ago not cleaning up fast enough to catch up with the next stuff it's been asked to do.

In the end, my guess is that some cleanup processing is breaking or just plain poorly written and resulting in system clog, because that's what it "feels like" when I review the save files. There's often far too much clutter. Or maybe I'm just pushing the game to hard, idk. that's always a possibility.

I tired to tets lag and it around 76 ms constantly

@76ms, it sounds like script lag isn't actually an issue for you. SO, don't worry about the adjustments I mentioned. They were to combat something you're apparently not experiencing.

You're not talking about the normal animation sequence initialization delay, are you? (takes ~30 sec ish-ish). 

8 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

You're not talking about the normal animation sequence initialization delay, are you? (takes ~30 sec ish-ish).

+1

Bethesda made Papyrus in Skyrim SE about 400 times slower than it was in Skyrim LE - so if that's your point of reference for defining "forever" then this is basically normal behavior in SE. The fix is Papyrus Tweaks. Set iMaxOpsPerFrame to 1500 and disable other fixes - don't fix it if it ain't broken. This cuts the time down to something like 3 seconds.

10 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

@76ms, it sounds like script lag isn't actually an issue for you. SO, don't worry about the adjustments I mentioned. They were to combat something you're apparently not experiencing.

b4 it was like 30 sec but now is not 30 sec is way mores it take minutes even more than that everything is delay the animation stage too if I press space it take forever to change stage

Edited by TheLoverLabCriminal