I'm trying to edit some of Simdulgence's penises to give them the rigged butthole from the default WW model. I managed to successfully make it but I'm having issues with the peen's texture (everything else works fine). If I include the original grayscale diffuse, the penis will appear gray. I've seen in multiple places to add a blank diffuse? But when I tried that, the penis will appear black. With the way I'm understanding the Maxis texture space, I need to have a texture for the penis but how can I include the original diffuse without it appearing as gray in-game? I'm new to adding objects to TS4 and I'm really just doing this for personal use. Any help would be appreciated as I have no idea what to do 😅

On 1/23/2024 at 7:01 PM, Mia Moore X said:

I'm trying to edit some of Simdulgence's penises to give them the rigged butthole from the default WW model. I managed to successfully make it but I'm having issues with the peen's texture (everything else works fine). If I include the original grayscale diffuse, the penis will appear gray. I've seen in multiple places to add a blank diffuse? But when I tried that, the penis will appear black. With the way I'm understanding the Maxis texture space, I need to have a texture for the penis but how can I include the original diffuse without it appearing as gray in-game? I'm new to adding objects to TS4 and I'm really just doing this for personal use. Any help would be appreciated as I have no idea what to do 😅

Yeah, the basic overlay method is as posted here. It would be a good idea to double check if you followed the instructions.

https://sims4studio.com/thread/1257/mini-make-great-skin-detail

Turning it black is actually the correct process. This is because there is no skin overlay texture in the penis area.
Chances are, you won't end up with this penis turning gray, and if you treat it correctly, it won't turn black.