LoL AI Portraits

I made a mod with different portraits of league girls
Gwen 3 portraits

Lux 3 portraits

Miss Fortune 2 portraits

Sona 1 portraits

Seraphine 1 portraits

Katarina 1 portraits

WIP I will add portraits as they are ready. You can write to me what portraits you want to see

Spoiler

Images by Altra, Twitter: @Alr_ra_x

7 hours ago, Meatshield236 said:

Personally, I'd like to see just more portraits for the existing characters you've got, or maybe a combined species that contains all of them, that way you get some good variation.

I already have all my portraits combined into one type. And with the number of portraits I’m working on now, I don’t have much time, unfortunately

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so it seems the new update has broken portrait mods somehow no idea what it changed since from a quick look in a working portrait mods files and then one that does not work the code looks the same to me but yeah like i said the new update seems to have broke most portrait mods no idea why.

This is secondhand info (I don't have any knowledge in modding), but I heard from the dev of SE that while adding new species pack and adding the new 'cybernetics changing portrait' feature in update 3.12, Paradox changed the folder/classification of portraits. So until mods are updated with their directories, all mods about portraits are broken because Stellaris game no longer looks at where those mod portraits are located.

Edited by wangtakumi