[Mod][XCL] 0.19 SkillRollSecretary

[XCL] 0.19 SkillRollSecretary

What it is: I only use skill rolls when I play, and I found getting enough points to do anything to be incredibly difficult, A week, sometimes, to get the 200 points for demos to be ignored, and I was never able to upgrade a High Value Qualified Lead, or Opportunity.

This mod changes the points values for Auto Work, as a Secretary, to be in line, mostly, with Wordle values. Slightly less than Wordle, but close enough. No longer will demos take a week, or HV leads be totally out of reach to upgrade.

Does not modify the Wordle experience at all.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Next to shorter pregnancy, this is the second best Quality of Life mod for XCL. I can't stress how I hated having to go through this mini-game every time I wanted to actually complete a contract. Especially since I am not a native speaker, English is not even my third language and I have never heard about "Wordle" until I came upon it in XCL.

You have my gratitude, sir.

Edited by belegost
On 1/24/2024 at 10:04 AM, belegost said:

Next to shorter pregnancy, this is the second best Quality of Life mod for XCL. I can't stress how I hated having to go through this mini-game every time I wanted to actually complete a contract. Especially since I am not a native speaker, English is not even my third language and I have never heard about "Wordle" until I came upon it in XCL.

You have my gratitude, sir.

I am native english speaker and it was still a pain lol. I didnt know what wordle was either till I played here.

Skill rolling is the main way to have a fun and versatile playthrough. The only problem is the game might still become too easy when you finally manage to increase all your skills, but at least there are mods that make leveling much harder.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for updating this to the newest version. I am downloading it as I type. There are no words in the language of civilised men to describe how much I HATE Wordle.

I can't imagine playing the game now without this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2024 at 6:23 PM, danishplay said:

it says the skill roll secretary has problems with upg.lead one, how come?

Because the upgrade lead one is the same as the skill roll secretary plus extra changes to the point spending part. You only need one or the other depending on if you want the extra changes or not.