BodyTalk males are very large Help

I have spent the last day  trying to solve this myself, no can do.

I feel like it is simple & I am missing something, cannot figure out why all my male body expand after taking off their armor.

I just updated all my mods as I have not used F4 in 9 mo's to a year.

The only mods I have that affect the male player are ZEX ZBG & BodyTalk both just installed along with AAF, some anim mod updates.

This was not happening before I updated, see NSFW pic in spoiler.  Thanks for your help & Input.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f3fa751d2d94f548ac16a03145dd0883.png

image.png.f2934282c1f0cc60647cab7638c75d0e.png

I had a similar issue, it turns out I had built the bodies in Bodyslide using a preset and not the zero sliders.  Then I was using Bodygen, and getting the Bodygen slider data added to my already muscular body.

The only thing I would suggest is rebuild the bodies again and make sure you do it using zero sliders, like what you show in your first picture.

20 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

I had a similar issue, it turns out I had built the bodies in Bodyslide using a preset and not the zero sliders.  Then I was using Bodygen, and getting the Bodygen slider data added to my already muscular body.

The only thing I would suggest is rebuild the bodies again and make sure you do it using zero sliders, like what you show in your first picture.

Done that over and over, reinstalled the ZEX ZBG & BodyTalk 3 mods several times trying to check and uncheck boxes that might randomize body sizes to no avail.

That is something I forgot to mention, body sizes are random, meaning one time they might be real large the next not so large but a little different.

I seem to remember a check box that does randomize body size, but I been in Skyrim for the last year and have forgotten some things, (Getting Old) :confounded:

3 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Well turns out it was a mix of User Error combined with a new Mod. I ditched ZEX ZBG which had in game body sliders, I figured if I was not using a male body...

I was wrong, the only way was to delete the mod and start a new game.  Do I feel dumb. :dissapointed:

Thank You for your Input!

Don't feel dumb - like I said, I went through pretty much the same thing and it took me a while to figure out too.  In my case I had built both male and female bodies and hadn't used the zero sliders, and then wondered why everyone was deformed and all the clothes and armors were clipping.

I don't remember where I first heard this quote, but it definitely applies:  "the simple things are always hard."

15 hours ago, Whizzo said:

I figured if I was not using a male body

If I may suggest: I am using BT3 without bodygen (installed with MO2) - just batch build BT3-Swimmer in bodyslide and the game will do the rest. Never had any problems using BodyTalk since it was released - install and forget it...

2 hours ago, mircislav said:

If I may suggest: I am using BT3 without bodygen (installed with MO2) - just batch build BT3-Swimmer in bodyslide and the game will do the rest. Never had any problems using BodyTalk since it was released - install and forget it...

Yeah it was a "User Error" thing figured it out. Only took 24 hours but still, where would I be without "a little help from my friends"! Thanks.