For some reason, none of the creatures have dicks. The animations work just fine, it's just the mesh that's missing. I've tried to look it up and found the reload option in the MCM. But I've tried multiple times and it hasn't done anything. I've tried reinstalling multiple times as well, and that hasn't worked either. Creatures are confirmed enabled by SexLab and I have a working version of JSContainer. I'm at a loss, any suggestions?

if abc is installed correctly and you still dont see them could be a problem with load order, make sure you have all required mods for all this to work. some of this things require more than one thing to work

10 hours ago, Dodzh said:

if abc is installed correctly and you still dont see them could be a problem with load order, make sure you have all required mods for all this to work. some of this things require more than one thing to work

I double checked and I have all the mods I need. I use LOOT, so my mod order should be fine. It's like Creature Resources is just failing to recognize any creatures at all. With some that have mods on them I'd understand, but it won't even recognize a 100% vanilla dog.

• 2 months later...

Hey, just wanted to ask if there was an addon to this mod which keeps the combat going after a sex scene? I prefer the utility and overall polish of this vs Simple Defeat but Simple defeat allows you, after the animation(s) play, to stand up and keep fighting, rather than pass out and have to start again. This being especially important as I have a variety of mods which increase the realism and difficulty of the game (frostfall, iNeed, a combat overhaul which means arrows cause damage over time, etc) so several hours passed out after a Defeat session can kill you.

On 1/8/2024 at 4:04 AM, Floopi69 said:

I double checked and I have all the mods I need. I use LOOT, so my mod order should be fine. It's like Creature Resources is just failing to recognize any creatures at all. With some that have mods on them I'd understand, but it won't even recognize a 100% vanilla dog.

The creature mods I use in my build are arranged as follows. NOTE: this is the mod order (left side plane of MO2) not the plugin order (right side plane of MO2), like you, I also leave most of the plugin order to LOOT. Also note that having ABC and Animal SOS together creates weird issues (in my case, I had weird floating beast cocks that were separate from the body and animations). Is this the most optimal priority order for the following mods, not sure, it works with my build though.

Spoiler

6.1 CORE ANIMATIONS & FRAMEWORK

Creature Framework
SLAL v1.6 SE
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
More Nasty Critters SE
Baka Animated Beasts Cocks

Open Animation Replacer
8.1 LOVERSLAB

SexLab Framework SE v163

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE