Bloating save problem.

rance

I happen to have 5 different characters, each one with a saved game.

However, one of those saved games started to bloat (the other saved games are 10 mbs or so, the bloating saved game is 17mbs and takes longer to save), the strange thing is, the bloating game is the most recent one while the other saved games are unaffected. Here's my BOSS log:

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
Dawnguard.esm Active
HearthFires.esm Active
Dragonborn.esm Active
ApachiiHair.esm Active
AzarHair.esm Active
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active
SexLab.esm Active
SPIKE.esm Active
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Active
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp Active
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp Active
hearthfire_buyingots.esp Active
SexLabDefeat.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp Active
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp Active
RaceMenu.esp Active
RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active
SkyUI.esp Active
Blackjack.esp Active
DCSorceress.esp Active
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp Active
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp Active
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
Immersive Weapons.esp Active
Krev The Skinner's Mantle by Hothtrooper44.esp Active
KTAAncientShroudedArmor.esp Active
KTABladeOfWoe.esp Active
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp Active
Soul of Skyforge.esp Active
Unique Uniques.esp Active
VampireMasterSet.esp Active
flaho_shi_eagles_nest_ENG.esp Active
HallsOfDovahndor.esp Active
HillHouse.esp Active
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp Active
AchieveThat.esp Active
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp Active
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp Active
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp Active
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp Active
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp Active
SexLab Romance.esp Active
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active
UnreadBooksGlow.esp Active
xvisionchildren.esp Active
xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp Active
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp Active
Better Vampires.esp Active
Colorful_Magic.esp Active
chfshImbuedSword.esp Active
Enchanting Freedom.esp Active
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp Active
HeartBreaker.esp Active
N_43 Hair Pack.esp Active
Glowing Eyes.esp Active
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp Active
FFRace.esp Active
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp Active
WATER.esp Active
WATER Plants.esp Active
WATER DG.esp Active
WATER DB Waves.esp Active
Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

SexLabDefeat.esp

It's the only mod you have that has caused bloating for people on this forum in the past (me as well). I'll bet my lucky dollar it's that. Use the MCM uninstall feature to disable it, then remove/disable the esp. Then make a save without it in. Your save should go back down to 10mbs. You can put the mod back in after that if you want. If it bloats back up you just rinse and repeat.

Did you already try this?

Skyrim save cleaner:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31724/?

Or using skse command ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14526-save-game-cleansing-courtesy-of-the-skse-mod/

Last resort:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675/?

SexLabDefeat.esp

It's the only mod you have that has caused bloating for people on this forum in the past (me as well). I'll bet my lucky dollar it's that. Use the MCM uninstall feature to disable it, then remove/disable the esp. Then make a save without it in. Your save should go back down to 10mbs. You can put the mod back in after that if you want. If it bloats back up you just rinse and repeat.

really?? glad I remove it a couple weeks ago...

Did you already try this?

Skyrim save cleaner:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31724/?

Or using skse command ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14526-save-game-cleansing-courtesy-of-the-skse-mod/

Last resort:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675/?

SexLabDefeat.esp

really?? glad I remove it a couple weeks ago...

I already did that, now I disabled the mod and uninstalled it.

A shame, since I liked it... Maybe I'll have to try Submit instead.

SexLabDefeat.esp

I followed your advice and it appears that Defeat was the culprit.

My save is back to 8.49 mbs from 17.5 mbs. Thanks a lot.

SexLabDefeat.esp

Bad advice. Unless everyone is getting this bloating well i haven't. Sexlab defeat and submit has never caused this bloat in any of my savegame before.

Maybe you are just overloading your game with too make script mods, and npc spawns that could cause this save game bloat.

Too many script mod will cause scripts too fail and that may have caused many missfired scripts to occur. try playing skyrim and sexlab defeat with no other mods installed and then report if this bloat still occur.

SexLabDefeat.esp

Bad advice. Unless everyone is getting this bloating well i haven't. Sexlab defeat and submit has never caused this bloat in any of my savegame before.

Maybe you are just overloading your game with too make script mods, and npc spawns that could cause this save game bloat.

Too many script mod will cause scripts too fail and that may have caused many missfired scripts to occur. try playing skyrim and sexlab defeat with no other mods installed and then report if this bloat still occur.

Actually it was great advise :P He didn't have to many scripted mods which is why I could easily identify the problem and he was able to fix it. Just because your experiences are different doesn't mean that the problem wasn't caused by said mod and is always ways fixed by safely removing it and putting it back in on an absent save.

Archived