Looking for someone to fix a house mod room glitches

I have two mods that have a room bug.

One of them doesn't let my follower inside until they run outside like 6x times and suddenly appear in room randomly when I dismiss them. Been using My Home is Your home MHIYH mod for her to stay with me. 

Another mod has two cells, one tunnel and a Hall. Once I enter the hall my followers or literally any npc like Serana won't follow me out or leave the place when I dismiss them. Can someone fix the bug? I can't use CK 

25 minutes ago, phobos33 said:

One of them doesn't let my follower inside until they run outside like 6x times and suddenly appear in room randomly

Sounds like a lack of NavMesh or errors in that.

You didn’t name the mods in question. It’s likely it has more errors than that.

Unique Drelas Cottage by Cengowar, his mod is hidden and he stopped playing skyrim. 

The 2nd one is Tavas Blessing, there's an instance or a building called Restless league something, the bug is in the Hall

Edited by phobos33
On 12/29/2023 at 6:39 PM, phobos33 said:

Unique Drelas Cottage by Cengowar, his mod is hidden and he stopped playing skyrim. 

Not much left to help with anything in that case 

On 12/29/2023 at 6:39 PM, phobos33 said:

The 2nd one is Tavas Blessing, there's an instance or a building called Restless league something, the bug is in the Hall

This one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72191/?tab=files

26 minutes ago, phobos33 said:

Yes! That one

I remember one of the mod authors as doing optically nice things but technically buggy as hell.

I’ll download it and have a look in the CK in the next days. Can you give me a name of the hall and the building? I won’t be playing that mod but navigating in the CK makes it easier if I know the name of the location (technically: the cell with the bug)

A screenshot of the area with the bug can help too

31 minutes ago, worik said:

I remember one of the mod authors as doing optically nice things but technically buggy as hell.

I’ll download it and have a look in the CK in the next days. Can you give me a name of the hall and the building? I won’t be playing that mod but navigating in the CK makes it easier if I know the name of the location (technically: the cell with the bug)

A screenshot of the area with the bug can help too

At the moment I'm away for work purpose so I won't be able to post any screenshot. There are like 3 ways to enter the new location of that mod, one is through a statue near riverwood mill near a stack of huge tree logs, 2nd one is an airship stationed in the Throat of the World near Parthanauxx, and 3rd one in the ship(a female alik'r, you have to talk to her.

Once you enter the place(forgot the coordinates) look at the cliffs there's a visible door you find called Restless League hideout or similar name. You get inside and walk through a passage, then you enter a Large Hall. That's the place with a bug, your followers won't follow out or exit the place at being dismissed. 

I humbly ask for a fix ?

First look and I see

• Restless League Abode
  • Maliks Humbe Shop
  • Farushas House
  • Tanias House
  • „Player Home"
  • The Exotic Club
  • Rabahs House
  • Restless League House
  • Bandits Hideout

which one is it?

Edited by worik
posting at the same time ;)
2 minutes ago, phobos33 said:

Once you enter the place(forgot the coordinates) look at the cliffs there's a visible door you find called Restless League hideout or similar name. You get inside and walk through a passage, then you enter a Large Hall.

? We were posting at the some time

Thanks

I’ll have a look

As I thought.

door.jpg.dc9caa341681433caba2ccdac1770160.jpg

This is the door inside, right?

The red triangles are the Navmesh of that room and won’t matter for your player character.

But NPCs can’t reach the exit. A green triangle indicates a proper navigatable door. This one isn’t.

The same at the outside:

See the green triangle?

door1.jpg.cc6d40dee320fbba46a014174334fcdc.jpg

32 minutes ago, worik said:

No. Not tested at all. :angel:

But as long as there is no green triangle, there is no NPC leaving the room.

If there is (that’s what I changed) the NPCs know how to reach the door.

Thanks so much ?you're the best! I was wondering, is there a navmesh problem OUTSIDE the building? Like at the entrace?

6 minutes ago, phobos33 said:

Thanks so much ?you're the best! I was wondering, is there a navmesh problem OUTSIDE the building? Like at the entrace?

?‍♀️Can't tell, I already deleted it :classic_blush:

But if your followers or NPCs struggle to position themselves or to reach places, it’s a 99% sure indicator

On 1/1/2024 at 2:01 AM, worik said:

Since it was asked, here is a good tutorial for the CK?

My creation Kit seems crashing for some reason, it looks like a problem with some mods I've activated 

However, I found Unique Drelas Cottage in my external hard drive, want me to upload it in google drive so you can fix the problem?