mme feed addon

View File

An addon for milk mod economy. Whenever you eat corpses as a werewolf ( and perhaps the ring of namira too), or drink from a corpse as a vampire, you will receive free milk based on the race you bit into. 

The mcm has sliders where you can determine how much milk gets added, and other conditions like having to be a milkmaid, or only draining milk from female targets.

The "special types" slider determines the potency of the milk, and they are connected in a way so that all the sliders will add up to 100%, For example, if you set the "tasty" slider to 85%, then you only have 15% left to distribute to the other milk types. Good for if you want common milks to be common and rare milks to be rare.

It was designed to have Moonlight tales, Finally usable ring of Namira, and Better vampires as masters, but when I went into x edit I was able to remove the masters so hopefully that makes it compatible with everything now. Just be sure to arrange your load order in a way that lets the MME feed Addon overwrite things, because it has some scripts in it.

Also this is a custom mod that I had someone create for me a few years ago, so I don't know how to update it if Skyrim or MME gets any changes. The source code is there so maybe someone else can handle it though.

I've only tested in skyrim SE. I don't know if it works for LE skyrim or AE skyrim but hopefully it does.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Milk Mod Economy
  • Regular Edition Compatible

6 hours ago, VividerMicrobe said:

Question: Where did you get the voice in the video from? Been trying to look for something like that for a bit. Thanks for the mod!

Edit: Nvm, I found it

Can you please tell what's that mod? I'm curious and was about to make the same question on a mod lol

1 hour ago, jperrins66 said:

Where is the statue in the pic from ?

I used an Edhildis statue as a base.

Edhildils Statues and Effigies at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I opened it up in outfit studio. Shrunk it down into a "mini statue" and rotated it so I could sneak a nude body reference underneath it. Then I conformed the nude body so the mini  statue would inherit all the bodyslide sliders.

After that, I built the mini statue in bodyslide , then opened up the original large statue again and imported the mini statue into the outfit studio project. The mini statue has to be scaled up and rotated to fit into the large statue position. Then I can export build that file in bodyslide to overwrite the Original Edhildis statue.

It's a bit sloppy, but it works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 11:42 AM, Oolbl549 said:

Where is the statue in the thumbnail image from? It's not in your mod, and doesn't appear to be in Milk Economy either.

The mod  ABBA (arousal based body adjuster)   here on loverslab adds a few statues to the world. I used bodyslide to edit the statues proportions (linked to the statue reference and have a short video of the bodyslided statue in a post I made earlier in this topic)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

A .psc is overwriting another mod which one should win?

image.png.19ed68a370370fa547d7671e06f268d8.png

The general rule of thumb is to give priority to mods that you want to see the effects from, so I'd give priority to the MME feed addon. I thought TWO was a visual replacer so I'm not exactly sure what it wants to change about werewolf feeding.